Video Games

Started by Sonoras, December 27, 2004, 03:11:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sonoras

There's only one good game for Xbox, Halo 2, but most people like it more than PS2 just because of Halo.

windhound

*nulls*
I likes video games, but only have a 'puter
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Wolf Snare

only one good game? please, don't be so ignorant.

X-Box pwnzz j00!
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Nohcnonk

...Apparently, more people like Pac-man than PS2.  Sad...

Oscar The Great

The new Ps2 slim is soooo stupid pay 270$ to shrink your Ps2 by 2 inches .WOW Sony must be genius's every one whats a smaller Ps2 and every one wants to pay 270$ for it!

GO X-Box and PC!(Nitendo suckz
I am Oscar and I am in the Mystic clan my Empire s called Bladefang and is 536 in ordinary game
Prepare fore the faces
^-^ *-* #-# =) =( =$ =I

Gen. Volkov

Go PS2! I have the first version of it. And the slimmer is just what they did to the PS1 before they released the PS2.. so that means the PS3 is coming soon! w00t!
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Oscar The Great

Quote from: Gen. VolkovGo PS2! I have the first version of it. And the slimmer is just what they did to the PS1 before they released the PS2.. so that means the PS3 is coming soon! w00t!
Er Volkov sorry to burst your Ps3 Bubble but Ps3 is set to come out early 2006 I read the release date and I had A smaller Ps1 when I was little.
I am Oscar and I am in the Mystic clan my Empire s called Bladefang and is 536 in ordinary game
Prepare fore the faces
^-^ *-* #-# =) =( =$ =I

Sonoras

I always thought, "What more can a PS2 do?" Besides better graphics (Is that possible...) what else could they add to newer consoles?

Oscar The Great

Even though Microsoft is Evil and Sony is cool the X-Box is a better machine
Prepare fore the faces
^-^ *-* #-# =) =( =$ =I

Gen. Volkov

The second gen PS1s DID come out right before they released the PS2.  And as too the PS3.... um darn. Sorry for making inferences.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Death Eater

The Xbox MACHINE blows PS2 out of the water. Built in harddrive is so friggin sweet, and the graphics and speed are waaay better.

One good game? Wow...are you kiddin me?

PS2 has only a few good games Xbox doesnt have:

MGS3
GTA:SA (but I can jsut play vice city and get the same kinda game)
Final Fantasy
Ratchet and Clank
Winning 11 7
and...uhhh
Katamari Damacy :lol:

Coming Soon on the PS2:
Grand Turismo 4 (with NO online play)
Final Fantasy 12

Anywayz, Xbox has:
Halo
Halo 2
Ninja Gaiden
KOTOR
KOTOR 2
Riddick
Rallispot Challenge 3
Fable

Coming soon for Xbox:
Doom 3
Half Life 2
Forza Motorsport
GTA: SA

Hmmm....better games where?
user posted image

RazorClaw

Nintendo. Better games, inbetween graphics, good gameplay, good controllers.  

Ashyra Nightwing

Nothing wrong with Xbox or PS2, they've both got pretty good games.. I just prefer Nintendo.

Deathclaw

Gamecube is the best.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Sonoras

Quote from: Death EaterThe Xbox MACHINE blows PS2 out of the water. Built in harddrive is so friggin sweet, and the graphics and speed are waaay better.

One good game? Wow...are you kiddin me?

PS2 has only a few good games Xbox doesnt have:

MGS3
GTA:SA (but I can jsut play vice city and get the same kinda game)
Final Fantasy
Ratchet and Clank
Winning 11 7
and...uhhh
Katamari Damacy :lol:

Coming Soon on the PS2:
Grand Turismo 4 (with NO online play)
Final Fantasy 12

Anywayz, Xbox has:
Halo
Halo 2
Ninja Gaiden
KOTOR
KOTOR 2
Riddick
Rallispot Challenge 3
Fable

Coming soon for Xbox:
Doom 3
Half Life 2
Forza Motorsport
GTA: SA

Hmmm....better games where?
PS2 has all those games but Fable,Halo 1 and 2, and a couple others, but thats because Gates is so dang greedy and wont allow anyone else those games.

Besides, Sony is the real maker of GTA, GTA 1 and 2 (gah,so much worse than SA) were on PS1 first and Xbox people said "Hey! If we get that game, we'll get even more money, not that we need it!" So they bought the right to put GTA on Xbox.

And isnt Half Life 2 coming for PS2 or already out?