Battle for Europe

Started by Yellow Eyes, December 27, 2004, 02:10:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saladin

That still doesn't help your argument about why China is communist... :(
Starfish love you

Shadow

China is communist because they say they are, and the word of a random teenager on the web quoting a definition of ideal communism isnt going to change that ^_^
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Saladin

Wow......

1) China doesn't actually call itself nor consider itself communist.
  2) I'm not quoting any definition of ideal communism, idiot. I'm saying that china has NO traces of communism in it what so ever; no class system, no economic system, etc. Nothing and I mean nothing about China or any of those other countries are communist.
  3) Don't argue a point you know nothing about; you contribute nothing. And if you do want to argue this point go do some homework: read the manifesto or learn any basic points of a communist society.
  4) Your arguments are pointless and poorly thought out (e.g. you argue China is communist because most people believe it is...)

Starfish love you

Shadow

Quote from: Saladin on May 22, 2008, 02:45:21 PM

Wow......

1) China doesn't actually call itself nor consider itself communist.
  2) I'm not quoting any definition of ideal communism, idiot. I'm saying that china has NO traces of communism in it what so ever; no class system, no economic system, etc. Nothing and I mean nothing about China or any of those other countries are communist.
  3) Don't argue a point you know nothing about; you contribute nothing. And if you do want to argue this point go do some homework: read the manifesto or learn any basic points of a communist society.
  4) Your arguments are pointless and poorly thought out (e.g. you argue China is communist because most people believe it is...)

what's wrong with you? calling people an idiot when you are only here for upping your post count?
If the countries aren't communist in any way, why does the world refer to them as communist? Perhaps your definition of communism is wrong, and the world's is right. I am not arguing anything other than pointing out that your arrogance doesn't make your arguments any more meaningful than mine.

The communism described in the manifesto is ideal, perfect communism, and in it's purest form is far better than democracy in many ways. It has never been achieved by any society, and never will be because it goes against basic human nature. I suppose next you are going to tell me the USSR was not a communist society - they don't fit the definition of communism any better than the ones i cited earlier.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Saladin

The USSR's original intent was to be communist, but Lenin became corrupt and shaped a totalitarian state. They only called themselves communist because the people of Russia knew the manifesto and the of promises of equality it brought (i.e. The title "communist" was merely propaganda). I'm not saying that you need to follow the manifesto to be communist. What I am saying though, is that nothing from the manifesto is part of these countries, which proves they're not communist. All these radical McCarthys running around have fooled people into believing that China is in fact communist.
Starfish love you