Giant lists of what we got

Started by wolf bite, December 25, 2004, 10:18:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf bite

Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Ashyra Nightwing

I got a mobile phone! NYAHA!! 'Twas only a cheap one, but.. ah well, it works! And Soul Calibur II. Mweeeee.

Sonoras

I got clothes, CD player,82 bucks, Linkin Park album, Queen Album,candy, dreidel (I dont know why,I'm not jewish) and I'm going to get more when I return to Utah on Monday (Probably an Xbox)

RazorClaw

DS, Mario 64X4, LOTR the third age (GBA), Rakkety Tam, some clothes, a couple toys (action figures & stuff), a hardcover sketchpad, and possibly (I'm not sure yet) Animation Shop 3 and Paint Shop Pro.  

Ashyra Nightwing

A DS? I want one. No fair.  :P

Menatus

I got Rakkety Tam! About time.

Some clothes (mostly band T-shirts of Beatles and Queen) a Who album, a DVD of a movie I like that no one else knows, a blanket and pillow, money, calendar (2, actually, Beatles one and a cats one) and uh..clothes. ^_^;; I still have to go to my other grandma's house.

windhound

512mb 40x CF card for my camera, warm jacket, gloves, Hess truck, Norton's Ghost and Partitan magic, and an 80gig Hitatchi HDD for my laptop
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Guthorm Swordmaster

I got a football/soccer shirt a rugby shirt and a fleece.And a few Terry Pratchett books.

Riverpaw

See the dot? That's more or less it.
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Deathclaw

Cell Phone (with camera and video)
T90 Freestyle Soccer Ball
Poker Chips
DVD - FA Premier League Own Goals and Gaffs (soccer DVD)
DVD - The Lion King 2 Simba's Pride (never seen it, looks cool)
Mario Power Tennis for Gamecube

Edit:

Merry Christmas everyone! Happy New Year!
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Gen. Volkov

I got many things. Favorites include, LOTR Return of the King Extended edition, A David Weber book, a new Metallica CD, and Star Wars Battlefront for PS2. Oh and don't forget the mutitude of movies and such I got! And MONEY! I likey da money!
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Sonoras

Battlefront is awesome...Star Wars version of Halo!

Quote.

See the dot? That's more or less it.

Why did you get nothing?

~>John<~

iPod mini, xbox, halo2, xbox live, digital camera about as thick as --> ---     [the 3 dashes] books, lotr trilogy with extended versions of each movie [the huge set] nice texas hold em poker set. Oh yeah- love peace and forgiveness. Lol
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Sonoras

You got everything I wanted John, except the Texas Hold 'Em.

calria

My takings:
- $400 check (Gramma and Grampa's healths have gotten such that shopping is a bit much.)
- shelf-thing for my pens/pencils (hooks onto monitor)
- silver necklace with a purple crystal
- antique silver/gold necklace
- rose quartz heart from Addy
- Bag-o-chocolate from Guy-on-the-Side
- Burgundy skirt/top set from Guy-on-the-Side
- cushy pen that my cousin bought in Germany
- Fresia and Orange scent bath lotions/body-wash
- Burts Bees Cuticle Cream
- a Slinky
- a black sheep-leather jacket/blazer-thing
- stuffed doggie