Christhmas 2 DAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Oscar The Great, December 24, 2004, 12:10:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oscar The Great

I am Oscar and I am in the Mystic clan my Empire s called Bladefang and is 536 in ordinary game
Prepare fore the faces
^-^ *-* #-# =) =( =$ =I

Aqualis

*swears at the international date line*

Ten and a half hours.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Oscar The Great

YAY CRITHSTMAS BEFORE YOU GUYZ

Man it rulez to live in New Zealend
I am Oscar and I am in the Mystic clan my Empire s called Bladefang and is 536 in ordinary game
Prepare fore the faces
^-^ *-* #-# =) =( =$ =I

Juska

Nah, living in New Zealand just mean you die one day sooner, USA rocks!!!!!
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Trident

Quote from: Oscar The GreatYAY CRITHSTMAS BEFORE YOU GUYZ

Wow... you live in New Zealend?

Mind taking some pictures for me?  

I've always thought of that being the most beautiful place (Or at least since Return of the King came out...).

Oscar The Great

Trust me NEW zealend Rulez and we still manage to have heaps of internet cafes!!!!!

I would take some photoes just gotta repair my digatal camera

And we also have easter and halloween and holidays 1 day soon and we get born one day sooner!!!!!!!!!!
Prepare fore the faces
^-^ *-* #-# =) =( =$ =I

Oscar The Great

Quote from: Trident
Quote from: Oscar The GreatYAY CRITHSTMAS BEFORE YOU GUYZ

Wow... you live in New Zealend?

Mind taking some pictures for me?  

I've always thought of that being the most beautiful place (Or at least since Return of the King came out...).
Go to some random NZ website if I take to long and I live in Auckland What is the coolest city by far but it's in the North Island and LOTR was shot mainly in the South Island and we have way better styems for STUFF
Prepare fore the faces
^-^ *-* #-# =) =( =$ =I

Peace Alliance

if go to new cealend for a year, how's the living? expensive?

OH and merry Jesusmas to all!

Gen. Volkov

LOL. Jesusmas... Oscar.... I think Cal just might smack you when she reads your posts, or possibly have a heart attack.

Anyway, Darn you people who live in New Zealand! With your christmas earlier than us and your beautiful country! BAH! And your greatest movies of all time shot there! Makes me sick. :D

BTW.. this is SO not the day Jesus was born, the evil Catholics co-opted it from an earlier pagan holiday.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Peace Alliance

i'm pretty sure Jesus doesn't mind if we've got the exact date wrong volkov... like the saying goes, "its the thought that counts" heh.

Gen. Volkov

Hrm. I guess so. But isn't that usually said when horrible gifts are given that people really hate but don't want to ruin christmas?  :D Now... for the holiday traditions! *Is watching "How the Grinch Stole Christmas", the GOOD one, not the live action one*
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

calria

Quote from: Gen. VolkovLOL. Jesusmas... Oscar.... I think Cal just might smack you when she reads your posts, or possibly have a heart attack.
What can I say? I'm full of Christmas spirit tonite!
Everyone have a good Christmas!
I'm looking at getting a tablet and a new laptop for Christmas! My old laptop is... erm... 6 years old? Definately time for a new one...

Sonoras

Gen. Volkov

*Thwaps Sonoras*
What am I looking foward too? LOTR Return of the king extended edition! w00t! Other than that... not much. Hoping for surprises.

cloud

I just opened my gifts from my mom cuz I won't see her tomorrow.

Got clothes and $100, not bad considering she just spent $140 getting my truck fixed, plus i like useful gifts now that im older...
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...