The return of the Queen

Started by calria, December 22, 2004, 11:04:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

calria

Quote from: RazorClawWhat makes that post more special than any of cloud's, eh? Other than cloud, though he doesn't always capitalize, and misspells a bit, doesn't need a translation team for his posts.
...but it's my job to translate badly-SPAG'd posts into something pallatable!

Menatus

Too bad you weren't here for that Demonslayers guy or whatever. I almost spagged him, but I stopped myself. I had to correct his constant misspelling of hypocrite. Seriously, I told him like 10 times and he never got it.

RazorClaw

I did Cal's job for her. Heh.  

Sonoras

That Demonslavers guy was retarded, oh, he would've been fun if you were here when he was.

Gen. Volkov

Yes.. it would have. Welcome back BTW. I semi took over your job while you were away seeing as I have the best grammar of anyone here. Though since I was GONE for a lot of it it really wasn't that much of a take over. More of pick up the completely slack rope everyone had dropped until I cam back. *Nods* Especially Peace Alliance, I swear to god, he somehow got WORSE while you were gone and the worst part is, you can't tell what's deliberate and what isn't! *Shakes head* Anyway. I should have just run my translation software after Demonslavers every post so that the rest of the forum could understand it, but the first time I fed a post of his into the the program had a mental breakdown and starting calling like a wookie! *Snickers* Yeah so again, welcoem back, and enjoy your job as post-empress/evilSPAGer. Cause I'm tired of it.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Sonoras

Gen. Volkov

Hehe. Was wondering if someone would notice that. Just a little self aggrandizement. Lets put it this way, I was one of the few who actually took the time to edit his posts for SPAG when Cal wasn't around.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Ashyra Nightwing

I'm Post Empress, Volkov! For now, anyway...

I think I've always had pretty good SPAG.  Though I could possibly improve..

RazorClaw

Heh. I don't even spellcheck my posts. And I'm still a better speller and more grammatically correct than you.

calria

Quote from: Gen. VolkovYes.. it would have. Welcome back BTW. I semi took over your job while you were away seeing as I have the best grammar of anyone here. Though since I was GONE for a lot of it it really wasn't that much of a take over. More of pick up the completely slack rope everyone had dropped until I cam back. *Nods* Especially Peace Alliance, I swear to god, he somehow got WORSE while you were gone and the worst part is, you can't tell what's deliberate and what isn't! *Shakes head* Anyway. I should have just run my translation software after Demonslavers every post so that the rest of the forum could understand it, but the first time I fed a post of his into the the program had a mental breakdown and starting calling like a wookie! *Snickers* Yeah so again, welcoem back, and enjoy your job as post-empress/evilSPAGer. Cause I'm tired of it.
Somehow, I can't resist.
(Oh no... my literature prof. is right... I am going to have to become an English teacher!)

Yes. It would have. Welcome back, BTW. I semi-took-over your job while you were away, seeing that I have the best grammar out of anyone here. Though, since I was GONE for a lot of it, it really wasn't that much of a take-over: more of pick-up-the-completely-slack-rope-everyone-had-dropped-until-I-came-back. *Nods* ...especially Peace Alliance. I swear to god, he somehow got WORSE while you were gone, and the worst part is, you can't tell what's deliberate and what isn't! *Shakes head* Anyway, I should have just run my translation software after Demonslavers' every post so that the rest of the forum could understand it, but the first time I fed a post of his into it, the program had a mental breakdown and starting calling like a wookie! *Snickers* Yeah, so, again, welcome back, and enjoy your job as post-empress/evil-SPAGer, 'Cause I'm tired of it.

Everyone needs a punctuation lesson!

Gen. Volkov

BWhaha! Its so fun to mess with OCD people! (Admit it Cal, you are) Let's all see how many mistakes we can make in SPAG before we drive Calria insane!

Ashy, I don't think you will continue to be post empress for long. Cal is quite close to catching you methinks.

Riverpaw

A person associated with both SPAG and SPAM. Yay. (Well, not spam, really, just post counts. I said spam only because it resembles SPAG.)

Welcome back.

You remember me?
(...and I'll take that as a no.)
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

calria

I am not OCD! *mutters* *hides Little Brown Handbook under chair*

Riverpaw

*looks up OCD and gets a good laugh*
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Gen. Volkov

Oh yes you are Cal! LOL. You fit it perfectly, you are Obsessive about SPAG, compulsive in correcting it, so much so that its a disorder! *Snickers* Ok its not REALLY severe, but you do have it somewhat. *Nods*