The return of the Queen

Started by calria, December 22, 2004, 11:04:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

calria

Behold, for I have returned, at least til January 10th, when my spring semester starts.
Yeah, a lot happened this fall that made me uber busy... class/work/rehearsal keeping me at school from 8am-10pm Monday through Thursday, working Fridays, sleeping and doing homework on Saturdays, cheerleading practice Saturday and Sunday evenings, etc etc. In October, a play I wrote was produced and taken to competition. In November I went on a Student Government trip and then did Thanksgiving, and this past month I was the tortoise in the Tortoise and the Hare.

...and NONE of you care about that! *cackles*

The important thing is that I have returned. My psychic powers said to me this morning, "Yes, Sarah, yes... it is time to return. Your minions need your discipline and indelible leadership. Their SPAG has gotten lazy, and their attitudes are all wrong."
As such, I have returned. Some of this has come true. Some has not. My dog is barking. XD
Anyway, I decided I didn't have time for QBIV, so I had to do something ROCish to redeem myself. Annoying folks on Terrouge just plain isn't enough!
I've got a new account on Turbo, as well. Hopefully, I'll soon be kicking a tail near yours!

Menatus

Yes, we need your spag. Especially with people CONSTANTLY posting about that stupid, "You can spell bad but everyone can still understand you!" thing.  

RazorClaw

The tortoise? Ah, we always thought you were a bit slow... j/k Welcome back, for a while!  

Ashyra Nightwing

Welcome back! Look at my post count.. You have some catching up to do, XD

Yep, this place is desperately in need of some SPAG right now. I'm glad you're back!  :P  

calria

Quote from: RazorClawThe tortoise? Ah, we always thought you were a bit slow... j/k Welcome back, for a while!
*pouts* Meanie-bear!
(Actually, I was the tortoise because I was the only one who could pronounce all the words in that part... looooootsa big words!)

Hopefully, I'll be around longer... I'm up for a job as gameroom attendant in my college's student center from 8am-noon in the spring semester. I lost my job in the drama department, so hopefully the guy who'd hire me for that will do so. If he does, then I can basically spend all that time online. *dancedance*

RazorClaw

*points at mine* I'm catching up...
Tortoise: Well, my faster-than- of the average somehow sentient mammlian species, I shall challenge you to a competition deciding the skill (the superiority of) one of our persons.
Hare: Dude, like, I dunnno what that means, but like, you're on!  

calria

Actually, that's not too far from what it was like...
Only, the hare always called me "fat legs." *sobs* I have BIG BONES!!!

Guthorm Swordmaster

Welcome back!! I'd say something about Spag being needed but so have everyone else.

The Lady Shael

Whoohoo!! Cal's back everyone! Double-check your posts!

Heh. ^_^ Well, we've needed more females around here anyway. It's been lonely. Hope you stick around for a while.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Sonoras

welkum bak calria , hoepe u dont miend mie posts

RazorClaw

Hehe. Just had lots of milk as a kid, eh?  

calria

Quote from: Guthorm SwordmasterWelcome back!! I'd say something about Spag being needed but so have everyone else.
"...so has everyone else."

XD Oh, the irony of that one...
Sonoras, I'm going to ignore you now. You're... erm... special. Yes. That's it.

Sonoras

The post is special, not me.

Neobaron

'Allo Madame Calria.

Tis good to see you back again. =-)
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

RazorClaw

What makes that post more special than any of cloud's, eh? Other than cloud, though he doesn't always capitalize, and misspells a bit, doesn't need a translation team for his posts.