Is wolf bite cheating? You Decide.

Started by Ereptor, February 17, 2003, 07:28:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Germania 4

Of course not, aparently every day, the blade family gathers around the computer and one after another they strike. They find time to do this often however, since they do it every day. Kind of like a family get together to play monopoly.

Although I don't believe that for one second, thats what everyone would like you to believe.

Kilkenne

I like monopoly, but I think the game would be pointless with everyone on one side...heh, but that's just me...

wolf bite

Can we talk about poor gamesmanship?

I just came on line and was attacked 30 times by 3 of the KM right after each other.

Gee, they must be cheating.

Get off of it!!!

I am sorry if a clan of 23 people can beat a bunch if people that think they are gods.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Blood Wake

yeah lay off pick on someone else jerks!!
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Kilkenne

And now you think we've laid off because no one posted for...5 minutes? A shameful deed...now if you need to know I'M GETTING OFF THE FORUMS! I need you to know...AND THEN I AM GOING TO THE KITCHEN, and GETTING A COLD BEVERAGE...and then PARKING MY BUM IN FRONT OF THE TELE! Jeez, grow up, you act like you're 6...

Fenix

wolf bite (#63)
Turns 1 (max 450)
Turns Stored 0 (max 150)
Rank #1
Workers 468,944
Land Acres 26,193
Money $32,731,888
Food 49,088,176
Loyalty 23,096
Networth $22,237,562
 Location Mossflower Country
Race Wolf
Health 100%
Tax Rate 10%
Rats 1,497,814
Weasels 216,976
Stoats 575,065
Skiffs 68,689
Leaders 64,406

perfect strategy, eh?  he has no troops, just guards.

I had 6 million rats before his other account murdered me down.  This is pathetic.
Perfect strat ?  more like a Multi strat.

Dont worry

Icancheattoo

windhound

quietly says "I voted not enough evidence..."  
*ducks the rotten vegiation chucked at him*
I really dont think there can ever be enough evidence to prove anything done via the internet.  For instance, my brother is Windpaw's Pack, #93, and he found a rather weak horde with a ton of land, so after he logged out I signed in and got a bit of land...  I know that this is only one instant, and that there seems to be tons of times that the blade clan did this, but, well, it can never be proven solidly unless they say in writing "I cheated"  
atleast, that is my oppinion...
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Germania 4

Just taking the time to tell everyone that poll is useless. Not hard to sign up for more forum accounts.
I refer you to the name on the right, taking special note of the number 4.

It can't be proven they have 3 brothers, yet we believe them?

Blade is multis, if its not so painfully obvious to the rest of you, so be it.

Ereptor

hey whats with you guys and wolves anyway?  Are you guys brothers?  Why don't the brothers have forum accounts?  wolf bite how old are you anyway ?
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

wolf bite

Lets not forget the KM's alter ego

Clan of the Better Flaming Blade
konrads murderous horde (#290) 4,721 $2,908,147 <==]= Stoat Southsward 33 (88%) 0 (0%) 0
Rats! (#310) 4,158 $2,330,612 <==]= Lizard Southsward 0 (0%) 0 (0%) 0
CaNdY MaN (#292) 3,251 $2,127,738 <==]= Wildcat Southsward 26 (81%) 9 (33%) 0
The Flaming Monkeys (#331) 250 $150,191 <==]= Wildcat Southsward 0 (0%) 0 (0%) 0

You know that the admin has chacked out our clan and has been proven that we are playing fair, and has told you so.

So you are such bad players that you have created a second account.

You have given up that you have to try to get us baned because you can't beat us.

You play unfair by posting my stats.

The odds are that you eventually get me, but only because YOU CHEATED!

Are you really that good of a player if the only way to win is ceating?

Is there any glory in victory when it is from poor sportsmenship?

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Abby The Rat

I can not see how anyone cheated??

I mean the attacks that was pointed out by Ereptor and other ppl, I can do just that.. With out cheating.

How?

Simple, by using E-mails and IM to time the attacks.

A good leader will have good commcations with his clan..
And if you know anyone in real life, even better.

Let do a example..

I had a clan of say 10...
6-7 of them live close to each other.. (In same state or country, same time zone).

I e-mail them all and ask them to be on at so and so time and be on IM

that will be the 6-7 on and maybe one or two that can stay up late/get up early.

Now I have something like 6-9 warlords ready to attack one warlord (unfair but not cheating). Using the IM it is possible to time each attack down to the seconds.

Now how do you tell if that person is cheating if he/she did just that???

You can't, so I voted "Not enough evidence"

Thank you

Listen to the pot calling the kettle black. (A saying for those who don't know)
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

~>John<~

Me and Ereptor the same? HAA HA HA HAH HA HAH HA HAH HA HAH HA.

And all that clan of the better flaming blade crap, how did u think that up?

And Tarsonis posting stats isnt cheating. It's called espionage. I've sold info on a person many a time.

[Ad, it was like 1 logged on, logged off, 5 min later, 1 logged on, logged off, and so on.

Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Bravehart

I say he's not a multi! I mean, at first it sounded like it, but the admins checked him out, and said he was cool, if the admins say that after checking him, who are you guys to say they're wrong, he's cheating, WHEN YOU HAVEN'T EVEN RUN A CHECK ON HIM!!! I mean, at first, this was okay, but now, you guys are just being jerks...
(And Fenix... you go ahead and cheat too, with any luck, you'll get banned

I?ll miss the winter
A world of fragile things
Look for me in the white forest
Hiding in a hollow tree
I know you can hear me
I can taste it in your tears

Holding my last breath
Safe inside myself
Are all my thoughts of you
Sweet raptured light
It ends here tonight

Closing your eyes to disappear
You pray your dreams will leave you here
But still you wake and know the truth
No one?s there

Ereptor

ad the rat and braveheart.  Get up and smell the fricking coffee.  Does someone have to pour hot coffee on you?  Until you get burned you won't complaign.  I am sure it is possible to get your family and people you have never met to get on and save turns so you can all attack one person.  The blade clan works as one clan.  There stats alone....FING suck.  The only way they are winning is with their multipul accounts.  there is only way that this is possible.  One or two people using accounts for their own strategy.  even KM has tried to do attacks at once together.  You know how hard it is to get everyone together.  and to save turns so everyone can attack and to even make sure everyone is attacking the same guy???  i mean come on.  Open your eyes people.   Only the military can pull this off and they train for years.  This is just a little to off.  I don't believe it for one secound.    
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

wolf bite

I think you just said it!

Because you can't get your clan to work as a team, you don't think anyone can. Thus, we must be cheating because we are better then you? There are over 20 clans, you are better then 18 of them, thus you must be cheating in their eyes.

Poor sport!

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite