Is wolf bite cheating? You Decide.

Started by Ereptor, February 17, 2003, 07:28:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ereptor

This goes for age/king of hearts, ect.  For evidence please go to the following post's.  Germain's post, Ereptor's Post and Fenix's posts on multi accounts.  STOP MULTI ACCOUTS ON RWL ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Please if you are in favor add a catchy anti multi account slogan to your signature.
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Blood Wake

he's not a multi he has a perfect system that will never fail he sent everyone in our clan an e-mail explaining it today so that we could kill KM

so watch your backs KM
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Ereptor

Retto could you post the reason why you voted no.  Are the admin actually playing the blade clan?  You guys got bored and didn't want to see tarsonis and me and nick kill this game.  So you started the blade clan?    Or is wolfbite just really good at throwing you guys balls in left field?  WAYYYY out in left field.
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Germania 4

Ereptor

hey bloodwake?  what is your avatar?  a wolf?  why a wolf?  got some weird obsession with wolf's?  huh wolfbite?   huh ?

Going pshyco over here....this cheating is making me mad in the head....i never thought of cheating....but now i don't know what to do.  die or quit or cheat.  no other options right now.
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Germania 4

114 Queen The Spade (#901) 7,369 $8,277,905 Shuffle Wildcat Southsward 163 (76%) 86 (24%) 0
188 King of Heart (#900) 6,254 $5,865,892 Shuffle Wolf Southsward 30 (87%) 38 (47%) 0
193 Club Ace (#1017) 4,955 $5,676,670 Shuffle Ferret Southsward 14 (0%) 23 (4%) 0

wolf bite (#63)
King of Heart (#118)

At Sun, 16 Feb 2003 23:13:44 -0500, a messenger from King of Heart (#118) brought this to you...
Again *I* attacked no one. My father did. My father IS WOLF BITE for Christ's sake. Attack him, not me.

Again, I NEVER ATTACKED YOU. My father did. If you are so anal that you must attack somebody to get revenge for something that they, personally, did not do, than go for it. I'll be speaking with the administrators on your constant, unwarranted threats.

At Sun, 16 Feb 2003 18:26:13 -0500, a messenger from King of Heart (#118) brought this to you...
Number one: Believe it or not, that's what happened.
Number two: I trained only rats. They're cheap, it's really not that hard.

Just to let you know, my dad was using my account for a bit and obviously attacked you. I had no actual part in it.

But of course <==]= doesn't multi, shuffle was more family members right?
does his dog play too by any chance?

just incase we missed that, that makes a total of 4 from wolf bites family playing, 3 from the bloodwake family, not sure whoelse i missed

Blood Wake

and what proof do you have, huh, show me proof that we are cheating!
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Germania 4

Other then you logging in one after another, which would be a common practice of a cheater, find my other 20 accounts, then start making more excuses.

Only difference between you and me, I don't lie.

Ereptor

blood wake please see the post the i started earlier.  It is called "stormy i am posted more mutlis"  In it, it shows that a "dad" is using his sons account to get revenge on me.  Which is total BS.  But it proves cheating non the less.  he just used that weird excuse because he did have anything else.  i never accussed him of anything and he started saying stuff about his dad being wolfbite and useing his account.  he didn't want me to hit him.  anyway total bs story.
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Blood Wake

if you dont lie then we dont have differences

h

Ereptor

so far me and germania have been the only people logged on to the forums.  Everyone else is in invisible mode.  retto logged on quickly and voted no.  So wolfbite where did the other votes come from?  You voted no.  so who else did.  does anyone have balls to say why they voted ?
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Germania 4

Quote from: Blood Wakeif you dont lie then we dont have differences
So your saying you have 20 accounts too?

Blood Wake

now your the one on trial what are you talking about you have said 2 things that have accused you of cheating

h

~>John<~

Thanks u Germania. Obviously your "perfect strategy" isnt so perfect, Blood Wake, as ur leader[ and as I suspect, various other ppl] is hit hard. VERY hard.

Also, KM is smart enough to get back even if u did use ur "perfect" strategy,
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Germania 4

Quote from: Blood Wakenow your the one on trial what are you talking about you have said 2 things that have accused you of cheating
On the contrary, you also just admitted to cheating.

I'll settle for a disabling of the entire blade clan and myself.

edit
oh ya, that include blade1 blade2 blade3 and blade4, or whatever they're up to