Turbo food market

Started by Kilkenne, December 19, 2004, 09:13:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kilkenne

selling 60 billion food a day at $2 a unit. Cheers. (That's 30 bil every 12 hours)

Have fun.

Peace Alliance

as if it was all gone by the time i read this, dangit!

Juska

Guess I'll just buy and resell it for a profit.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Gen. Volkov

Hrmmm *Doesn't really need food* Interesting... but really If I wanted food I'd just make it. I can make like 3 billion in five turns.... so what's the point of buying it? I'd make money the other way.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Peace Alliance

the point is as a marten you make enough money for it to be a profit to gold-mine and then buy food for anything under 20 per food... and most of the food right now is under 20, so your makin a profit and so are the food makers, win win

cloud

lol kilk, thx for all the food, i was running a little low  :P  
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Peace Alliance

now i know who to sack,  :D  

cloud

dont worry peace, i already spent all my money, so if you feel like trying to break me just for food...go ahead.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Gen. Volkov

*Grins* Still no point for me Peace.. I don't need food. I seem to be the only person in the game with troops who is able to consistently maintain positive food flow without using leader missions..
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Riverpaw

I'm loyalty starved enough that this should help. Thanks.
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Guthorm Swordmaster

Now should I start playing again just for the food?