1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Gen. Volkov

*Is tied for most odd* Darn right. Where's a TJ when you need him? He's always saying I'm odd. I have no clue Neo.. I say whoever made this poll is also quite odd themselves. As to Razorclaw's little post about me... er what? Nice try on using the "big" words there, but you sorta lost the meaning when you did. *Nods*
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

RazorClaw

You condemn spam, not me. I deny my participation in spam.  

Gen. Volkov

OH! So that's what that post was about. Yeah more words helps sometimes. LOL. I had no clue what that post was about, and because of that, I think it qualifies as spam. *Nods*  :P  
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Ashyra Nightwing

Quote from: RazorClawI deny my participation in spam.
It seems just denying it doesn't actually stop you from doing it...  :P

Admit it, Razor! You're just as much of a spammer as I am!  

Gen. Volkov

*Deep Voice* Yes Razor, admit what you know in your heart is the truth, I am your... Whoops! Wrong script! *Deep Voice again* You are a spammer! :P  

RazorClaw

Yeah, right. Ashy, I make posts about the game, and non-spam posts not relating to the game. Therefor, I spam less than thou.  

Ashyra Nightwing

I don't make posts about the game because I am currently not playing, and I do make some non-spam posts not relating to the game. Admittedly not many, but still some.

calria

Isn't there something in the spam regulations about arguing about spam being spam?

Nohcnonk

...I'm the only pick without a vote. *feels lonely*

Doesn't mean you should vote for me...

RazorClaw

*votes for him* (I'm joking)

Riverpaw

Quote from: calriaIsn't there something in the spam regulations about arguing about spam being spam?
But what is spam?

(It's not supposed to make sense.)
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

missbehavin

Quote from: wolf bitegee, that is what I get for reading too fast.

Wolf Bite
I did the exact same thing.
~Missbehavin'

Scarwake

I voted other because I've been here longer than Nohc & Neobaren and a few others on that list
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Arguia Zsah

Quote from: RazorClaw
Quote from: Nohcnonk

Dunno why that's her name
Because it isn't Dixie Rose. And it's hard to spell.
Heeheehee!

And because I love to watch people get it wrong!!!

Mwahahahaha!

Really... because i happened to randomly type A R G U I A one day and decided it looked good... :lol:

Rah!

*grabs a rock*

I'm not odd! I'm merely gifted! :D