Ho Ho Ho

Started by wolf bite, December 17, 2004, 11:11:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

*Nods* Definitely. I was getting so little sleep this semester. I slept in till 4:00 PM today! Much fun! *Has finally caught up on sleep*
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Ashyra Nightwing

4:00? I've stayed in bed until midday before.. but 4? o.O
It's good to sleep. I don't sleep very well... I wake up very easily. Sometimes. Other times I don't wake up until people poke me with pointy sticks.

Menatus

Must they be pointy? XD

Yeah, I slept in til like 12:00-2:00 every day so far. Except today, Christmas, when I went to bed at 2:00 and had to wake up at like 7:00. Ugh. It's close to my school schedule ^_^;;; Except there I have to get up at 6:00.

Riverpaw

Quote from: Ashyra NightwingOther times I don't wake up until people poke me with pointy sticks.
Which reminds me, I still have the pointy stick of doom. Yay.
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

RazorClaw

Bed at 3AM, up at 5:30 because I forgot to unset my alarm, back up at 8:00 sharp.  

Ashyra Nightwing

Quote from: RiverpawWhich reminds me, I still have the pointy stick of doom. Yay.
Waah! *steals back ponty stick of doom* MINE!

Riverpaw

Quote from: Ashyra NightwingWaah! *steals back ponty stick of doom* MINE!
Never! Go take it from someone else. You gave it to me. You can't rescind it now.
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Guthorm Swordmaster

My dad woke me up at 5 today for fun when I'd gone to bed ill.

RazorClaw

That wasn't very nice of him.  

Guthorm Swordmaster

Yeah...But he thought It was funny...