Ho Ho Ho

Started by wolf bite, December 17, 2004, 11:11:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Menatus

My family's kinda like the Weasley family (it's a terrible analogy! But it's so true.) All these kids and no money. Seriously, we have everything the same. Except my dad's not balding. But he doesn't have the best job, my mom is plump, and I have two red-headed twin troublemaking brothers, and one uptight brother with a giant stick up his bum, and me, the youngest and the only girl.

Anyway, that has nothing to do with this. I was never spoiled. XD Last year I got a blanket and a few pairs of clothes from my parents. My brothers were getting toys until they were like 18!  

calria

...so where are Ron, Bill, and Charlie?

Sonoras

Gah, Hairy Potsmoker, hope he dies in the 6th one and the 7th is about Voldemort taking over.

Boze (Admin)

Thousands of years ago, before the dawn of man as we knew him, there was a Sir Santa of Claus, an ape-like creature making crude and pointless toys out of dinobones and his own waste, hurling them at chimp-like creatures with crinkled hands regardless of how they behaved the previous year. These so-called "toys" were buried as witches, and defecated upon, and hurled at predators when wakened by the searing grunts of children. It wasn't a holly jolly Christmas that year. For many were killed.

A war-like race of elves from the Red Planet landed on the ice-encased Earth, and they were immediately enslaved by the unevolved Santa Ape to make his confused toys using galactic elfin technology. Toys were made into recognizable shapes and given names like "train," but these toys were also thrown at predators and defecated upon because they were so stupid. Christmas still sucked, in a big way.
That's me!

Ashyra Nightwing

*gasp*
It's the Boze! Merry Christmas to the Boze! Everyone wish him Merry Christmas before he vanishes again!

Gen. Volkov

Merry Christmas you very strange person.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Menatus

Quote from: calria...so where are Ron, Bill, and Charlie?
Indeed, they are missing. XD But we have Fred and George (Mike and Nick) and Percy (Andy) and Ginny (me). I often find myself referring to my brothers as "Fred and George" and "Percy" to friends so they know for sure who I'm talking about.

There are some slightly older guys who practically live at my house, they can be Bill and Charlie.

("Which brother was that?" "Did he have a beard or not?" "Yeah." "George." "Oh." [that conversation actually happened] or maybe..."Who's that random guy sleeping on your couch?" "Let's just say...Bill!")

And I know a kid who is SO identical to Rupert Grint...good Lord. He has long wavy flaming tresses (I put long red hair, but this sounds so much better XD), like the pic in my sig. I showed that pic to a few of my school friends, and the ones who were too slow to look at the link actually THOUGHT it was him. Uncanny. (I put uncandy...XD)

Seriously, though, twin, red-headed, trouble making brothers who just barely got by their classes. Of course, neither of them is nearly ambitious as the Weasley twins, who are actually going somewhere in life (as far as a book character can.)

XD I'm getting off track again.

RazorClaw

Um, Merry Christmas, Boze... I see you don't enjoy it very much.  

Gen. Volkov

Er what's my family like? Um... yeah... I'm not gonna go there cause describing them is a three page essay and I just typed a long post. So lets just say they are uh, strange. Heh.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Ashyra Nightwing

My family is.. pretty large. There's me, my parents, my three younger sisters and the foreign student who lives at our house (okay, she's not actually part of my family..) There's a cat, a gerbil with one ear and a fish too.

wolf bite

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwinga gerbil with one ear
Must make it hard to hear the cat comming.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

windhound

atleast the gerbil has a chance, the fish is stuck in 'is or 'er tank  ;)

*waves at Boze*

A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

The Lady Shael

My family all went over to Calgary for the holidays. The family that traveled is me, my little sister, mom, dad, and our Yorkie. The families we're meeting is: my three aunts, my three uncles, two teen guy cousins, four teen/adult girl cousins, my six-year-old girl cousin, and my now 17-day-old girl cousin. (she was born on my 16th birthday, and she's also my goddaughter!) And that's only half of my family. Most of the other half lives in the Philippines.

Today is Christmas Eve! We're all having a party tonight!
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Menatus

I got it...I have a friend named Ronald, he can be Ron. Though I'm not nearly close enough for him to be like a brother. And his name is "RT" only I call him Ronald.

XD okay enough about my Weasley analogies.

It's Christmas Eve! I haven't taken a shower in a few days...I know it's disgusting, but I get 5 hours of sleep every day for an entire semester, I need my sleep. ^_^;;

calria

Quote from: MenatusIt's Christmas Eve! I haven't taken a shower in a few days...I know it's disgusting, but I get 5 hours of sleep every day for an entire semester, I need my sleep. ^_^;;
I know that feeling!
I've been sleeping 12 hours a night the last few days. Sleep is such a beautiful thing; I just wish I could have it more often!