Started by Nohcnonk, December 17, 2004, 10:20:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nohcnonk

RazorClaw

Nohcnonk

I forgot about you... so you don't count! :snicker:  

Ashyra Nightwing

Gen. Volkov

No I do! Arguia and Ashy are so far behind me and nohc that they shouldn't even be in this poll. As they aren't. *Nods* And razor... you don't count! :D
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Ashyra Nightwing

I shall pwn!

*runs off to spam madly*

Nohcnonk

Oscar The Great

NO I DO *Punches people who think they own it*

My Preccccccccccouuiiiissss (sorry Im a New Zealender coulden't resiits)
I am Oscar and I am in the Mystic clan my Empire s called Bladefang and is 536 in ordinary game
Prepare fore the faces
^-^ *-* #-# =) =( =$ =I

Sonoras

Wolf does, he's the admin (Besides Sheal, but she doesn't come as frequently)

The Lady Shael

Sheal isn't able to get on much, but Shael is on RWL for hours each day. Not for the past several days, because Shael is currently on vacation in Canada. I'm not getting back till Jan 3.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Gen. Volkov

Well according to the poll I do! Mwhaha! I pwn j00 all!
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Sonoras

WewewEwEwEweWeWeWEwEWewEWEwEWeWewEwEwEwEWeWEWEwEWEwE

Guthorm Swordmaster

No its joint now between three people.

Riverpaw

I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Arguia Zsah

I don't own it... I merely standing behind the person who does with a large dagger...

Usurpers get all the fun with none of the trouble of setting up their reign!!!

Beware!!!

Mwahahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahaaaaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahjahahahahahaahaqa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!