I'm back.

Started by Ragefur, December 16, 2004, 07:52:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorClaw

Sacking can do the same thing if someone has a dominant amount of that troop type. Try standard attack sacking say, Juska, in Turbo. Want to shoot for 400K land loss?  

Menatus

Like, the day I got out of protection someone attacked me and lost 1,000 land...highly amusing. XD

Ashyra Nightwing

Nobody's ever attacked me and lost land before... maybe because nobody would ever think of using skiffs against me. How I love my spiffy skiffes.

calria

I would attack your skiffies! Mine are spiffier!

cloud

ive gained over 3million land because i got attacked, on turbo, lol.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

calria

Quote from: cloudive gained over 3million land because i got attacked, on turbo, lol.
The separation of words from a main statement because of the erroneous assumption that they are independant or dependant clauses is annoying to me. Therefore, I resume my duties on this forum. Merry Christmas!

I've gained over 3 million land because I was attacked on Turbo. lol

Menatus

*giggles* Erroneous...

RazorClaw

:(  Cal's back in action.  

calria

Quote from: RazorClaw:(  Cal's back in action.
<3
You know you love it, m'dear.

cloud

grammar witch, go home...
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Sonoras

lol, 3 returnees this month.

Ashyra Nightwing

Let's hope they all stay.. *gets out superglue*

Sonoras

I think we might want to get the staple gun too.

Aqualis

Quote from: calriaThe separation of words from a main statement because of the erroneous assumption that they are independant or dependant clauses is annoying to me. Therefore, I resume my duties on this forum. Merry Christmas!

I've gained over 3 million land because I was attacked on Turbo. lol
It was a clarification, an unnecessary one; therefore, seperated.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Menatus

*giggles* He quoted erroneous...