Dual Screens!!

Started by windhound, December 16, 2004, 05:32:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

windhound

w00t!!  :lol:
I've got an old Dell Trinitron monitor hooked into my laptop..  and I told it to extend my deskop..  so now I has two screens to play on XD

*has amused self*

but really, its awesome..  you can put photoshop on one monitor and browse the internet with the other..  its like having two computers ^_^

RWL is currently on the Dell, and I'm checking my mail with my Thinkpad's screen
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Nohcnonk

I have a DS.  That has two screens too. ^_^

http://www.nintendods.com/index.jsp

Gen. Volkov

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Aqualis

Heh, I've got two monitors, but one's a 19-inch and the other is a 17-inch, which would make it look funny. BUt that alone isn't enough to keep me from doing it. My mom would kill me if I took up anymore space on the desk.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

RazorClaw

Quote from: NohcnonkI have a DS.  That has two screens too. ^_^

So... Jealous... *wants one for Xmas*

Aqualis

Quote from: RazorClaw
Quote from: NohcnonkI have a DS.  That has two screens too. ^_^

So... Jealous... *wants one for Xmas*
Go PSP!

~the mighta awualis

RazorClaw

PSP SUCKS! YOU'RE DEAD, SONY, DEAD! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  

Gen. Volkov

LOL. PSP rocks! Go SONY GO!
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Nohcnonk

Down with the PSP!!!! LOLOLOLOL!!!

Aqualis

PSP :: Play music and video plus games. Graphics are higher quality than DS. Better Games (Metal Gear Solid, etc.).

DS :: Weird Touch Screen Thing. Somewhat disturbing commercial.

~the mighta awualis

Nohcnonk

PSP: Too costly, lower battery life, and no one wants to watch movies on that small of a screen, let alone waste money on them.  And the graphics are better?  Lots of other and smaller things that play music.  Not even a game system, more of an accessory.

DS: Actually in store at a reasonable price.  Super cool games such as Metriod, Advance Wars, Final Fantasy, and Madden.  Two screens (both larger than GBA, LCD), voice recognition, touch screen (is actually cool and handy, and you don't have to use it if you don't want to), wireless connectivity, PictoChat.

Edit: DS commercials are SWEET.

RazorClaw

PSP's have the graphics of a PS1. DS have graphics better than N64. And the DS has WAY better games.

Gen. Volkov

*Doesn't really care* I'm just disagreeing to be disagreeable.

Ashyra Nightwing

I wanna DS. But I'm going to wait until a Pok?mon game of some sort comes out before I buy it.
*waits for the next Zelda game*

...Donate to Ashy's New Laptop Fund! My old laptop is so ancient and mouldering that I have decided to save up for a new one. Which will probably take many years.

windhound

down with both DS and PSP  :lol:
go Pocket PCs!!
compaq iPaqs are awesome..  notice Compaq..  *kicks HP for taking over a decent company*  *pets iPaq* mine is old, but works well..  new ones are insanely expensive..  and made by HP..  bleah...  

on a side note, iPods are now being made by HP
this disturbs me much.   but doesnt bother me, 'cause I use Rio..  

and yeah..  Pokemon needs new games ^_^  the remakes of Fire and Leaf were alright for what they were..  but I wants somthin new ;)  
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't