Meat or no meat?

Started by Sonoras, December 16, 2004, 05:19:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorClaw

My entire person > 10 Juskas (or approx 1,000,000 of his hairs)

Deathclaw

Quote from: JuskaI could go like a month without meat, but definately not longer.
I couldn't even do that.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Gen. Volkov

Yeah seriously... I'm such a carnivore, I can't go more than a day without meat. Adn Razorclaw... thats cause your stupid :P  LOL. You know I'm kidding, but seriously, I don't think humans are any better or more perfect overall than any other animal on the planet. It fact we and most other creatures are really quite flawed as far as design of our bodies and minds goes....
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Boar the Fighter

I like meat!!! Windy=odd ^_^ Because he doesn't like meat.

Nohcnonk

...Does anyone know what fly meat is?  Even the person who made it?

Sonoras

Fly meat, if they have meat, you know, the bugs? Yeah,  I put that in for fun.

RazorClaw

We're better than any other animal. More intelligent, pretty decent lifespan, top of the food chain, etc. *makes a poll*

Sonoras

Yeah, humans are cool...I geuss if you think about it.....we are the top rulers of the world and were lucky we aren't little flies.

Oscar The Great

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM bacon

I like all meat(excpet Unicorn meat to sweet)
I am Oscar and I am in the Mystic clan my Empire s called Bladefang and is 536 in ordinary game
Prepare fore the faces
^-^ *-* #-# =) =( =$ =I

Gen. Volkov

*Rollseyes* I don't feel like debating how good humans are, but really when you stop to think about it we aren't really all that great.. look at what we have done with our much vaunted intelligence. And I'll leave it at that.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Oscar The Great

Yeah we made Warcraft and Battlefeild we must be like da smartest race of all
I am Oscar and I am in the Mystic clan my Empire s called Bladefang and is 536 in ordinary game
Prepare fore the faces
^-^ *-* #-# =) =( =$ =I

Gen. Volkov

Yeah and that makes up for killing half the new species we ever met, poisoning the enviroment, and possibly killing ourselves off through global warming. But hey, we made Warcraft, so that's cool. Sounds like a real intellignet species to me.... ;)  

Amoraq

Me vege. So that makes two.  
~~Windclaw the Mighty~~

-Windpaw's Pack-

~Vuur Draak af~

Highist rank 1st

~~~Guroum~~~
Apollo 13, leader of the 13 round of turbo
user posted image

Sonoras

I would hate being vego.Have you always been vego?

Amoraq

Not when i was four. I thought that chicken Mc Nuggets weren't meat. Than I found out and I stopped eating them. So now I don't eat any meat.
~~Windclaw the Mighty~~

-Windpaw's Pack-

~Vuur Draak af~

Highist rank 1st

~~~Guroum~~~
Apollo 13, leader of the 13 round of turbo
user posted image