Should you be allowed to put bounties on people?

Started by malx, February 17, 2003, 01:59:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

malx

246 is putting bounties on people. I think that is unfair. You want him dead, do it yourself! ;)  ;)  ;)  
Monkey Dude!!

Menatus

Trident

Bounties are signs of whining weak people.   If you get attacked, build up your army, and attack back.  That's what my brother is doing, and he's getting the top 10 real good for their treachery.   :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  

Holby

Sometimes it's easier. If you remember, Stormy put up bounties.
We've already discussed this on the old forum, I believe, or something similiar.
I will not deleted this

Menatus

For some reason, Trident has a grudge against me for attacking her brother.

Why does everyone's family play? I have brothers, they don't play. And I don't make multiple accounts under their names.

Holby

Trident doesn't have a grudge against me, and I was the first person to attack her on the old server. 50 times sounds about the right number of times I attacked.
I will not deleted this

Menatus

Okay, she has a grudge against me for attacking her brother on the OLD SERVER when it doesn't even matter anymore, but she DOESN'T have a grudge against you for attacking a whole bunch on the server when it was new.

Interesting...wait no it's not!

Holby

I will not deleted this

Badrang the Tyrant

If someone wants someone dead, they can use thier alliances to destroy them, not just themselves