This Forum

Started by Menatus, December 14, 2004, 08:27:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Menatus

You guys are so silly! Fighting about underlines...heh, administrative abuse. You dictator, Shael! At least at my forum, I'm openly a dictator! Heheh, I gave myself a little post-count head start...a little 500,000 head start :D My friend Gwen is rapidly closing in on my 'count, though.

I think I'm almost fond of the up-tightness around here. But how can I participate in these rows? I've listened to more Wham! this week than is healthy for any human being...and now I can't be unhappy. You guys should try it.

Seriously, though, underlines. I mean, I don't like the lack of them, like lacking moustaches on a beard, but really. It's cute, though.

Orcrist

I think the problem is not with the underlines Menatus- the problem people have is that this community is based on the input of everyone, and they are getting no input on several changes. They feel if they don't speak up, greater changes will be made without their input being taken at all.
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Menatus

I get that, but I mean...OMG Shael, you're such a terrible person! Bring back the underlines or I'll implale myself upon a pike! Heheh...I find it all amusing, that's all. There really are no rules at my forum. I mean, I have the giant post count, but it doesn't really matter to us.

What giant decision could they possibly try to 'slip' by like the underlines?

Peace Alliance

um, yes well perhaps you have failed to see the humer in the BBU organisation.

the uptightyness isn't directed towards the underline incident in particular.

Holby

I believe you're missing the point, Tania. Wait, found it for you.
I will not deleted this

windhound

good point Holby  :lol:

ah well..  I'm missed the question..  or maybe the answer at any rate..  
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

wolf bite

"The Point" great 1971 movie.
Narrated by Ringo Starr

Hear snipits of the sound track now.

Me and My Arrow

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Gen. Volkov

*Grin* Lovely point Holby. And yes, the underlines are really the point of this whole thing anymore..
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Menatus

Wow, and Holby got mad at Shael for being curt.

P.S. Wolf - I knew of that movie due to Ringo but I haven't had a chance to see it yet. It's at my library, so I'll find it eventually.

Oscar The Great

Who cares about spam and post counts why can't we just get underlines sought out the disputes and mabey have a civil war or two

Lets solver this ONCE AND FOR ALL and END this
I am Oscar and I am in the Mystic clan my Empire s called Bladefang and is 536 in ordinary game
Prepare fore the faces
^-^ *-* #-# =) =( =$ =I

Menatus

If getting the underlines back will stop everyone from their whinging, then I hope they do it soon.

Death Eater

I'm with you Menatus...this whole thing is total BS IMO
user posted image

Peace Alliance

manatus how do you manage to be so oblivious?

Gen. Volkov

Yeah... seriously. The whole BBU campaign was a joke basically, just Peace and other members having fun. What we got MAD about was Shael's reaction to the whole thing. The "because I'm an admin and I can, and you can't do jack squat about it," attitude she took.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Menatus

Manatus? Who?

Look, you idiots, I was just trying to lighten the mood. How can you call it a joke when you're so uptight?