four and a half word per post story

Started by Peace Alliance, December 14, 2004, 09:16:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

windhound

spamming and intentionally creating dis-
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Oscar The Great

I am Oscar and I am in the Mystic clan my Empire s called Bladefang and is 536 in ordinary game
Prepare fore the faces
^-^ *-* #-# =) =( =$ =I

Sonoras

Nohcnonk

Sonoras

Oscar The Great

and apparntly sonaras smells ba-

(Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I'l get you later SONAR A S S)
I am Oscar and I am in the Mystic clan my Empire s called Bladefang and is 536 in ordinary game
Prepare fore the faces
^-^ *-* #-# =) =( =$ =I

Nohcnonk

Menatus

Oscar The Great

Prepare fore the faces
^-^ *-* #-# =) =( =$ =I

Gen. Volkov

One... its spelled Sonoras Oscar!

Two, its four and a half words not five, which yours is.

and three

-ar shaped extrusion that looked
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Oscar The Great

(whoops about the sentence lengh) I spelt it wrong on purpouse

rather like a smelly fa-

(Volkov your supposed to add a half to the end of the sentence)
Prepare fore the faces
^-^ *-* #-# =) =( =$ =I

Gen. Volkov

No, you either finish the half of the guy before you, or you make you own half, not both. Read the rest of the thread, because that's how EVERYONE else has done it and you are the first no to get this concept.

Also, if you wish to insult Sonoras, try and do so creatively and don't try to introduce demi-curse words into the thread. Spelled it wrong on purpose my left foot, the misspell is not humorous nor even sensible, so just fess up. A good one would be Dronoras, or Sonnyras, Sonaras is just a misspell and not creative or funny. And one for you would be Loscar.

Continuing with my point, if we wanted this to be a disgusting and sick thread, it would have been so a LONG way back because I have a sick mind and can turn anything into sexual innuendo, and I'm sure other members of the forum are exactly the same. *Coughsh0ecough*

-csimile of a decent sentence. (PERIOD)
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

windhound

A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Oscar The Great

Quote from: Gen. Volkov
Continuing with my point, if we wanted this to be a disgusting and sick thread, it would have been so a LONG way back because I have a sick mind and can turn anything into sexual innuendo, and I'm sure other members of the forum are exactly the same. *Coughsh0ecough*

-csimile of a decent sentence. (PERIOD)
I sometimes just write something random at the end of the sentence to see what people will think up I seriously don't intend to do a SEMI-CURSE so my apoligez
Prepare fore the faces
^-^ *-* #-# =) =( =$ =I

Gen. Volkov

Ok. Sure....

meaning of life, the uni-

(Isn't it spelled forty?)