Waz up yall

Started by American White Boy, December 13, 2004, 11:53:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

American White Boy

Hey waz up, just thought i would say hi, since i just started like a week ago or something like that can't remember. Need help with anything pm me in game and i will see what i can do. Just trying to make friends. Well catch yall later...

General HAHA

missbehavin

You just started playing the game?? Or do you mean you just joined the formu??  
~Missbehavin'

wolf bite

Welcome both of you.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Peace Alliance

indeed, seems like we have a new slew of newbies. i welcome you all... except for you! *points at the wall* your not welcome here!

*mutters* stupid wall!

Holby

I will not deleted this

Gen. Volkov

*Laughs at Peace* Are you laughing at me Mister White boy? *Shakes fist*

Welcome all you new newbies. Hope you enjoy it here at Redwall.

*Just notices* HEY! Cool! A newb who can actually spell General! *Glares at Peace, Razorclaw and others who still can't spell things* You could learn from him you know!
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

American White Boy

I just started the game like 2 weeks ago i guess i can't remember, and i just signed up to forums like 4 days ago. And yes i am a newbie who has never played this game before but i have good resources who told me how to play and what to do when certain things happen. Also for all of you who have been playing for awhile and is below me you need lessons on how to play or get your but in gear. The saddest part is i am not really trying, lol.

Sign Off
     American General

Thought this was better than General HaHa

Gen. Volkov

Mmmhmmm. Sounds like a challenge people. BTW welcome to the game.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Juska

Hey missbehavin, don't go calling me a newb just because I like to hit people with land no matter if there online or not :)

Welcome, your doing pretty good in turbo American
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Gen. Volkov

*Gets bored* *Actually uses some stored cash* *Jumps 400 million NW* *Didn't even buy land*

American White Boy

Challenge yes, of course thats the best way to become better is by a challenge. If no challenge then there is no learning which there is no increasing of you ability to be better. Why do you think in history so many countries have crashed and burned. The Romans, the aztecs, and so on. They became really strong eliminated all the some what challenges therefore created no new tatics and down they went.

Sign Off
      American General

RazorClaw

I speall prefectly! Perfuctly! Erm... Perfectly. Are you one of the Latin people?  

Gen. Volkov

Erm... actually Rome had challenges till the day it fell, the reason it fell is because they couldn't meet said challenge. In fact the major reason for the collapse of civilizations is introduction of a new political scheme or a new way of life. Or if the country is conquered by some much stronger outside force. Disease also plays a huge part too. So while your analogy and idea is horribly flawed, I get your point.

Death Eater

Actually, one of the main underlying reasons Rome collapsed was lead...as in the material.

The prestige members of the Roman empire, including the generals and whatnot, used to add lead in their drinks as a sweetner. Well, eventually the lead messed up their mind, more or less, and their decision making was greatly impaired. Thus the Empire collapsed.

So the lesson is...don't chew on your pencil or the largest Empire in the world may fall... B)  
user posted image

American White Boy

okok so i was hoping i was somewhat right, lol, not good with history, i guess it was just tyring to prove a point then, atleast you guys got the point lol...

Sign Off
     American General