Aqualis

"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Nohcnonk

Aqualis

~the mighta awualis

The Lady Shael

~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Menatus

Tania's boiling cauldrons

(okay, I don't own any cauldrons, and if I did they probably wouldn't be boiling, but you know XD)

Nohcnonk

Vengerak

Gen. Volkov

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Aqualis

~the mighta awualis

Nohcnonk

Vengerak

Vengerak

The Curse of General Volkov

Prologue

One fine day Bob the ferret went to sea on a cow made buoyant with one giant inner-tube. Naturally, they drowned and then they were mourned by a big fat cow.

Sadly, the cow trampled everyone into a sticky mass which smelled like a very rotten dead cow. Volkov squealed girlishly at a dead ant, and reanimated cows that waved prettily at passing bulls. He wore a flaming squirrel. His nose had big gooey hairs!

Chapter 1: Of Admins and Underliners

One stormy night lots of underliners stormed a castle where the Admins feasted on non-Admins.  Non-Admins were quick and gave us many shiny things.  

Then Nohc did absolutely nothing whatsoever. Then Nohc did something extremely weird that involved nothing too scandalous. Hopefully what he really wanted to achieve was the domination of apple pies in Shael's cupboards. However, there was a small chance that he fell into one of Tania's boiling cauldrons filled with tar. He did. "Arrrgh" he screamed as they dumped feathers on Menatus. "Hahaha" cackled the Admins.

(heh, let's see if we can't force a structure upon the inevitably senseless dribblings that are the "x words per post" stories!)

Menatus

Vengerak