THREE Words per Post Story

Started by Vengerak, December 13, 2004, 01:06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

windhound

(well, I was hopeing...)

dead cow.  Volkov
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

The Lady Shael

~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Oscar The Great

I am Oscar and I am in the Mystic clan my Empire s called Bladefang and is 536 in ordinary game
Prepare fore the faces
^-^ *-* #-# =) =( =$ =I

Gen. Volkov

and reanimated cows

(*Shakes fist at windy and Shael* I'll underline my posts here too! Don't think I won't! Hope gets you nothing windy! Bwhaha!)
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

The Lady Shael

that waved prettily

*has half a mind to completely ignore any underlined posts in the future*
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

windhound

at passing bulls.

(you should disable underlining in posts ;))
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Oscar The Great

I am Oscar and I am in the Mystic clan my Empire s called Bladefang and is 536 in ordinary game
Prepare fore the faces
^-^ *-* #-# =) =( =$ =I

The Lady Shael

(hahaha, I so totally should do that...)

a flaming squirrel

Oscar The Great

Prepare fore the faces
^-^ *-* #-# =) =( =$ =I

Vengerak

Vengerak

One fine day Bob the ferret went to sea on a cow made buoyant with one giant inner-tube.  Naturally, they drowned and then they were mourned by a big fat cow.

Sadly, the cow trampled everyone into a sticky mass which smelled like a very rotten dead cow.  Volkov squealed girlishly at a dead ant, and reanimated cows that waved prettily at passing bulls.  He wore a flaming squirrel. His nose had big gooey hairs!

Oscar The Great

We should publish It and sell it or something

mmmmmmmmmmmm Moooooooney

:rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  
Prepare fore the faces
^-^ *-* #-# =) =( =$ =I

windhound

carrying on...

One stormy night

Juska

lots of underlinings

Guess I'll have to find a new game to replace RWL is underlinings are disabled in posts.......
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

windhound

stormed a castle

(you could flee back to Firewall-unfriendly QMT...  Q never said /anything/ about the firewall unfriendlyness of his site..  and I refuse to take my firewall down for anything but to activate wolfcal and my AFS client..  which takes 10 seconds..)