Clan Wars

Started by Peace Alliance, December 12, 2004, 10:44:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juska

Lol, agree with everyone who wants the the low guys to brign their land up, or maybe we could just you know drop attacking larger and smaller empire penalties.......
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

thomaskreisman

ya I agree, hey this is so old I can't beleve that I'm posting in this! haha this is just to get on u guys nervs by posting in the oldest topic on reg discution hehehe

The Lady Shael

Don't bring up old topics, especially if it's to get on someone else's nerves. Do this again and you'll be gagged.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Juska

THREAD NECROMANCY!!!!!!!!!
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

thomaskreisman

gagged? u mean baned?

Saladin

Starfish love you

thomaskreisman

meestir amayzing

Quote from: The Lady Shael on June 28, 2008, 04:43:42 PM
Don't bring up old topics, especially if it's to get on someone else's nerves. Do this again and you'll be gagged.
we can bring up any topic we wanna...

Alazar is Back

Quote from: meestir amayzing on July 06, 2008, 11:34:50 PM
Quote from: The Lady Shael on June 28, 2008, 04:43:42 PM
we can bring up any topic we wanna...

I wouldnt do that man, you will be banned, she is an admin and can tell you what you can and cannot do on this site. So if i was you i would "Respect Shael's Authorita!!!"
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

meestir amayzing

forums are made with the intent of letting people reply to topics that have been brought up, so what if they are old topics? if I wanna post in this topic why are you gonna stop me? and if you are going to stop me why not just lock the topic???

wolf bite

Welcome Meestir to our community.

We do have rules of conduct to keep a clean place for people to chat. If someone has something important to say in an old topic, they are welcome to post in it. But if people could just post in all old topics, then the newer topics would be pages down and people would miss important new news.

Gagging means they can read the forum but can not post. Banning means they can not even log in. We do sometimes use them interchangeably and we should be more careful to say the "gagging of ...." not the Banning if it is really only a gagging. Thanks for bringing up and I should be more careful with me terms.

Wolf Bite
(Admin Duties)
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

meestir amayzing

but with you Admins criticizing us for posting in 1 or 2 old topics any new person else will read and be scared to post in any topic...

wolf bite

Hehe, you don't seems scared at all. Further you are not being criticized, you are being informed and we are doing our jobs.

We have rules because if we did not, people would post in 40 old topics. We are happy you have joined us. However you will find that our members will enforce the rules too. They do not want to read spam and garbage. Trust me, you will make friends faster if you do not spam and do follow the rules.

We have the "spa room 101" with only the swearing rules apply, have fun there and bring up old topics, double post, etc ...

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Gorak

speaking of locking topics...
I'ma kinda sick of this necro

lock requested
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

wolf bite

If people will stop bumping this topic it will die out.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite