Underlines

Started by cloud, December 12, 2004, 09:54:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cloud

I say we bring back the underlines because it brings more order. along with juska I too honestly thought something was wrong with my comp.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

The Lady Shael

Only because I didn't tell you about it, which I kept forgetting to do. *sigh* You'll get used to it.  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Peace Alliance

Join the BBU! Rise up against the underline ban!

windhound

join the NUL!
we dont like the underlines!
(although saying the gov. uses them to spy ;))
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Holby

Quote from: The Lady ShaelYou'll get used to it.
:rolleyes:  
I will not deleted this

Ashyra Nightwing

Yay for underlines! But I guess I could get used to going without them...

Aqualis

I like it better without underlines.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

RazorClaw

It doesn't look as nice or as organized w/out them...  

Ashyra Nightwing

The underlines... without them, it doesn't look right. It's strange.

RazorClaw

UNDERLINES PWN!!!!!oneone11! shal u r lk so meen. w lve teh undrlynz! bRing thm bck, mn!
~RazorClaw's n00b-like rant for the month~

Juska

Agrees with Razorclaw!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bring them back I need the underlinings.

I'll be writing with my post underlined until they are restored :)
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

The Lady Shael

Good luck.

You'd be surprised how many sites out there don't have underlines on their links. As long as there's a different color rollover, there's no problem. But I'm not putting the underlines back anytime soon, so you can consider all your efforts wasted.  :P
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RazorClaw

Why not? This is stupid. The reason WHY I play RWL is because of reasonable Admins! This is dumb, nobody really likes the change (either dislike or don't care), and you're being stubborn! Maybe I'll drop by QMT...  

The Lady Shael

Why can't you just live with it? What's stupid is why you guys are making such a big fuss over this. This is an administrative decision...you can't do much about it. Switch to Invision skin if it annoys you so much. Just stop complaining for a while and bear with it.  

Oscar The Great

What dose anyone lose with underlineg?

GO UNDERLINES!!!
I am Oscar and I am in the Mystic clan my Empire s called Bladefang and is 536 in ordinary game
Prepare fore the faces
^-^ *-* #-# =) =( =$ =I