Bring Back the Underlines!

Started by Peace Alliance, December 12, 2004, 07:31:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

windhound

A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

The Lady Shael

*laughs* You amuse me greatly, Peace. ^_^

Rollover highlight will stay, no worries there. And I don't plan to make any further changes to the style sheet. Underlines was it. And as far as I'm concerned, underlines will stay off.  :)  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Peace Alliance

well my organisation will grow in power and numbers untill we have the strength to overrule you diplomaticly! Meanwhile we will secretly fund a force that will bring back the underlines using FORCE!

Holby

ROFL Peace.
Shael, the lack of underlines don't agree with me, makes things seem messy. Us being a, er, whatever we are, we would like our opinions to be heard! *Brandishes pitchfork*
I will not deleted this

Peace Alliance

we are the BBU! and we will not rest untill our viece is heard and our demands are met!  

Vengerak

I'm for changing the name to Bring Underlines Back (BUB), but the issue itself dosen't concern me.

Peace Alliance

we could be the bring underslings back association, BUBA. but i already chose BBU

or we could be a combination of all ideas! the BBUBUBBUBA

Ashyra Nightwing

Mweee..
I didn't even notice that they were gone until this topic appeared. XD

RazorClaw

I shall join you! I can provide illegal firearms for the uprising, as well as private jet flights to Florida. Also, my superior intellect can greatly aid the cause of the BBU organization! Peace, you're just doing this to win next election, aren't you?

Peace Alliance

if issues like THIS are the deciding factor in who becomes president, then i might as well step down right now!  

Vengerak

Heh, step down from what position, exactly?  :P  

Juska

Lol, members of BBU join me and underline all your posts!!!!!1
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Holby

YISSSSSSSS! We want underlines!
I will not deleted this

Gen. Volkov

Bring them back! *Has invision skin on* No wonder I didn't notice. I will become the leader of the militant wing of BUB or BBU or BUBBA (Bring Underlines Back Beatdown Assiociation)!! I am a general after all *Points to name* I can provide surplus Russian military equipment! Bring them back now!
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Riverpaw

So long as the links are visibly different, underlines are just for style.
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.