Bring Back the Underlines!

Started by Peace Alliance, December 12, 2004, 07:31:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

Oh, please, it's not that hard. Just press the little button with "CODE" written on it like any normal tag button. And I can't fix that, that's just the natural formatting of the forums. (I did make an interesting discovery when I created the RWL President group though, you'll probably see the change soon after I run it through the board room. And YES, you will like this very, very much. *considers leaving Peace out of this change*)
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

RazorClaw

Shael, really, it's an easy change, nobody DIDN'T like the underlines and most people LIKED them. PLZ CHNG THM BK MN!!!!one11one!  

Gen. Volkov

But its ANNOYING, just like the underlines were to you! Darn limited powers!! Hmm interesting.... more changes?? *Debates whether to fight it to his dying breath* LOL. Peace will be even more annoying.. and entertaining if you do.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

The Lady Shael

Oh, I assure you, Peace would like this change very much, because he haggled me about it once already.

And I don't know for how long you guys can keep up that underlining, because it's already giving me a headache. I may just start disregarding your posts altogether...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RazorClaw

The underlines live!!! Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic

Peace Alliance

is it the quick reply box! PLEASE tell me its the quick reply box!!

Help stop the sag! join the BBU!

Holby

*Joins every pro-underline organisation*
I will not deleted this

Oscar The Great

I am Oscar and I am in the Mystic clan my Empire s called Bladefang and is 536 in ordinary game
Prepare fore the faces
^-^ *-* #-# =) =( =$ =I

windhound

no!
Holby?!!  *NULs Holby as well*
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Juska

Now, it's in a stupid code box, and some of it is still screwed up. I agree with Gen. make the spacebar work, and reinstate the underlinings. Is it possible to make it so that the spacebar works?

I'd write everything in code aswell, but it makes the underlinigns go away.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

The Lady Shael

Spacings, we can't do anything about, or I'd do it. Underlines are staying off.

wolf bite

I don't even know what underlines are gone. *stays out of it*

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles