Bring Back the Underlines!

Started by Peace Alliance, December 12, 2004, 07:31:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorClaw

Everybody needs underlines! Admins that make underlines come back will live to 120, be millionaires, live in a mansion and have many children!  

Neobaron

We need underlines, because without those lines, our words and phrases would eventually deteriorate to doing silly things like falling off of a straight line and what not.

Those link names sit there for a while... theres no d
________________________________________o
_________________________________________u
__________________________________________b
___________________________________________t
That they will sag one day.

---

Undelines: YES!
Sag: NO!

---

Lines to annoy Windy, and to a lesser degree, Shael. (Lesser because i dont want to make her mad just yet)
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Nohcnonk

I did miss the lines, but now I've gotten used to it and like it. ^_^

Neobaron

Nohcnonk

One line SPAMMER!!

This topic has kinda turned into spam though. XD

Neobaron

Well...   i /could/ say that you're  traitor in many many words...

But why give my fingers all that excercize when i can just use oe word?

---

In the long run, i did not intend to spam... thats just a traitors excuse and him trying to change the subject.

You subject chanigng traitor >=-)

---

Underlines!!!!

The Lady Shael

"Make her mad just yet"? ^_^ Don't worry, I'm completely amused by this entire campaign...

Haha, Nohc is on my side. Told ya people would get used to them.  :P  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Gen. Volkov

NOOO! We must stop the madness before it spreads farther! *Pulls out a gun* Nohc, I'm sorry, but its time.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

windhound

*NULs Volkov*

ze underline has served its purpose in the past, but is no longer needed :P
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Gen. Volkov

NO! You cannot NUL me! I am invincible! *Dies*

*In heaven* Hmm guess not. *Note to self* Don't say you are invincible.. bad things happen.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Juska

_  
______\___________________________                                                           ___________
|        _____________________________      ===============O                /                      \
|      / \   _|   /                                                                                                       /                         \
|    /    \___ /                                                                                                        |         O    |   O    |
|   /                                                                                                                      |               _|         |
|_/                                                                                                                        \                          /
                                                                                                                             \         _____    /
                                                                                                                               \__________/

[U]*Bang!* Bad Nohc[/U]

[U]Is there a way you can make your stuff stay were u put it and not have it align with the left side?
I spent like 10min trying a picture and it's screwed it up.[/U]
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Gen. Volkov

Hmm, I have no idea... if you use space it should work....

cows...

Hmf... guess not. Strangness.

The Lady Shael

You have to use the code tag.

blah
                                         blah
                                  blah
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Nohcnonk

Using spaces doesn't work.  It's annoying.

Gen. Volkov

Darn you and your code tags Shael! There's something I'd like you to fix! Make it so you can use the space bar!