Bring Back the Underlines!

Started by Peace Alliance, December 12, 2004, 07:31:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

Some of you may have noticed that recently the underlines were removed from hyperlinks across the forum. This being something that effects everyone on the forum has been a change that i find unwelcome! Therefor, i'm Officially heading the Bring Back the Underlines organisation (BBU)  to potition the new change.

If you would like to join the organisation and show your susport, say so here! This is our stand agaisnt an underlineless RWL!

ask yourself, with the underlines gone... whats next? the roll-over highlight? the already-visited color of links? Take a stand!

Gen. Volkov

I shall join! Even though I was oblivious at first! We need those underlines!
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

windhound

rofl

just to amuse myself I shall form the society for No Underlined Links (NUL)

^_^  

A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Kilkenne

The President is on the path to try to get your lines back so as to keep RWL as normal and predictable as possible. (in places where predictability is a good thing to have  ;)  )

It has come to my attention though, that some people may not want this...

There'll be more news on this as it developes.

Peace Alliance

so the official opinion of the ODD party is that underlines should stay? are you sure this is what the public wants?

sure, i'm in full support of bringing them back... but a decision like this has to be c arefully approched! i believe this shoud go to senote!

Veranor

Quote from: KilkenneThe President is on the path to try to get your lines back so as to keep RWL as normal and predictable as possible. (in places where predictability is a good thing to have  ;)  )

It has come to my attention though, that some people may not want this...

There'll be more news on this as it developes.
Don't be a flipflopper!

Don't change your mind to that of public opinion you greedy vote-hungry person.  
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Kilkenne

It means that I overstepped my power and I have to take a poll at some point and talk to the admins.

Chill, Veranor.

Veranor

Quote from: KilkenneIt means that I overstepped my power and I have to take a poll at some point and talk to the admins.

Chill, Veranor.
I'm just kidding of course.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

The Lady Shael

Oh, I refuse. The underlines have been annoying me for some time now. Why do you need underlines anyway? The forums feel cleaner and easier to read. Like I said in the other topic, we know Arguia's name is "Arguia" and not "Arquia".

Just wait with it for a while, and you'll get used to it. Convince me why we need underlines again. Just so you know, we already have a rollover highlight, and no WAY am I going to make a different visited color link. *shudders* That annoys me enough on my livejournal, speaking of which, I've been meaning to change that for about half a year...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Veranor

IT STILL EXISTS ON INVISION SKIN
GO MY UNDERLINE SIBLINGS! INVISION SKIN!
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

The Lady Shael

*sulks* You underliners have no sense of adventure.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

cloud

i like underlines...but I always thought it was Arquia, lol
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Peace Alliance

Personally, I like Arquia better!

and what i meant was perhaps next you will take away the rollover highlight! Then how will we even know what links are what? It will eb anarchy!

I beg of you, think if the children! they'll be so fricken confused! they'll end up crying and then who has to wipe their tears sheal? WHO? our rax dollars thats who!!!

I demand you bring back our underlines! I will not let my RWL turn into a place without underlines! BBU UNITE!

Veranor

Money is a terrible to wipe tears with. It's very dirty.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Juska

*Thought  has comp was messed up*

Bring back the underlinings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19