A new RP

Started by Deathclaw, February 16, 2003, 04:18:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kilkenne

(No, he was not with me, and there isn't really a battle going on right now, we're sort of in between here.)

Kazaar

OOC: Alright now I confused could someone explain? :unsure:  

Kilkenne

(How about you re-read something instead of complaining every time you don't understand something?)

Deathclaw

Kazaar, you do the honors. Start 'er back up.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Kazaar

Martin had a large badger take the troups unaware of the trap Deathclaw had set slowly walked into the valley with extreme caution. "We are not alone, someone else is here... we are outnumbered, make a run for the end and try and kill some while your running!"

Deathclaw

Seeing them run, Deathclaw put a few extra layers of troops and ordered archers to fire. Deathclaw put his badgers and otters in the front of the area the enemy was fleeing to, and ordered other sides to slowly close in. They moved in to fifty yards away and halted. Hares backed up the badgers and otters. They braced themselves to block the escape.

Kazaar

One hundred badgers ran at the blockade and started battleing with the enemy. Archers fired arrows at the opposing archers but Deathclaw's archers were overwhelming in numbers making it hard for the archers to get their bows ready but those who did damage to Deathclaw's forces. The badgers and other warriors fought on  making a hole in the middle of the opposing forces so the woodlanders could escape. "Go! We will hold them off till you guys escape!" The large badger leading the forces that were trying to escape yelled to the woodlanders as he killed 5 enemy forces.

windhound

Meanwhile, unaware of the battle between Deathclaw and the forces of Martain and Basil, windhound prepared to move further into Kilkenne's castle.

Hearing the faint movement and voices above them, windhound quietly led his forces up a staircase.  Finding the door at the top slightly ajar, he pushed it slowly open.  windhound found himself in a long, wide passageway, with the only real light coming from the crack between the stone floor a doorway about a hundred paw-lenghts away.  This seemed to be where the voices and movements were coming from.  As the last member of the Windhounds crept into the passageway, windhound began a slow, cautious creep towards the room.
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Deathclaw

Seeing the 100 badgers, Deathclaw sent in all of his badgers, more than the 100 opposing them. Hares stood in the back and killed any who managed to escape that far. The others backed off and let approximately 1,000 badgers fight the 100. Hares went to work on the other troops found, and shrews mounted an assault on the archers.

Blackeyes

Ok that's getting sort of a little to out of hand I mean over a thousand badgers?  
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Kilkenne

While he does have an army of 500,000, it seems that 1000 badgers is acceptable, because you figure they can kill 30 times that number, which comes to only thirty thousand kills. That's not so bad considering he could have more badgers, or an army of longbow archers that would be, for the most part, untouchable.

Kazaar

OOC: You know a portion of my army isn't 500k. If it is, then I have one big army.

Deathclaw

Quote from: KazaarOOC: You know a portion of my army isn't 500k. If it is, then I have one big army.
Also, the max is 500,000, so a portion couldn't possibly be that much...

My next post is not spam, had to separate quote and actual post.

Kazaar

OC: Ya but you guys were talkin about my whole army been there even though I said I sent a portion with the woodlanders who know how to fight  B) and the other half SILENTLY went on to catch up with windhound.

Deathclaw

Silently, Deathclaw barricaded Basil and his troops in the barren valley. He sent shrews to check on Kilk.

At Kilk's Fortress...

"INTRUDERS!" screamed a shrew. Chaos insued. Six shrews were transfixed by javelins, nine of the woodlanders by arrows, screaming high, piercing screams. Violence reigned. Shrews charged, dodging fatal javelins. Three javelins found marks, three more deaths. Rapiers cut down enemy, the flanks of shrews charging.