A new RP

Started by Deathclaw, February 16, 2003, 04:18:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kazaar

OOC: ah I should have mentioned that the tunnel they were escaping from was far way :\.

Deathclaw

Well who's post is nullified? Mine or windhound's?
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Kilkenne

In this case, yours would be Deathclaw, after review, you are wrong, just re-post.

Deathclaw

Deathclaw had to think quicky. He surrounded the area in which he thought they would come up at, and had moles dig tunnels, setting very effective traps. Either they would come up, or they would be trapped and suffocate. Their projected area of rising was a valley floor. He sent out otter patrols and they watched the ground around the area to check for the enemy coming up in another location. Twoscore otters were in each party, and squirrels hid in brush and any cover possible, bow loaded with arrow, ready to strike.  

Kazaar

"Alright, send a scout ahead, we need to know if anything is waiting for us," A large badger said as a squirrel ran off towards the valley.

Deathclaw

Convenient you know what I plan ahead of time, eh, Kazaar?

An otter stifled a yell, seeing the squirrel running. Reporting to the head otter, they stole off, and cornered him. As the otters closed in, they captured him to be used as a hostage.

Kazaar

"Something isn't right, we need to go see what happened, Jake take the woodlanders in a different dirrection with alittle more than hmmmm 1500 troops, the rest of us are going to the valley," The large badger said as he got the rest of his forces and headed to the valley.

Deathclaw

A scout rushed to Deathclaw. "1500 enemies going to towards our otters. The rest are coming to the valley."

Deathclaw spoke, "Establish a welcoming commitee of, say, 5,000 to meet up with these woodlanders. Take as many as possible captive. I'll see to the others going to the valley. Gather all patrols and archers, then mow them down. If they resist, kill them. Otherwise, they are hostages, and if the battle starts, kill them."

Moving away, Deathclaw alerted his soldiers to be on the lookout, had archers hide, bows loaded, slingers with loaded slings, and his double scimitars drawn.

Kazaar

OOC: O ya, how did you even know I had the woodlanders escaping?

Kilkenne

((Perhaps the hostage told him? Use your imagination a bit...but when you start using it idiotically, we'll ignore those posts, as stated long before on pages past. That goes to anyone.))

Kazaar

OOC: Kilk, how could he be prepared to counter the woodlanders escape when he didn't even know about it?!  

Deathclaw

I had a spy in your army, as said in a previous post.

Kazaar

OOC: He would have to be pretty fast, because after windhound gave me the woodlanders, that small portion of my troops was already moving.

Kilkenne

(So what you're saying is he can't keep up with troops that move? Odd.)

Kazaar

OOC: Well wasn't Deathclaw with you, and the hole to my army wasn't right in the middle of the battlefield, it would be quiet a bit away yes?