Lookat all da peoples who is on.

Started by Gen. Volkov, December 12, 2004, 06:10:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

>Gen. Volkov >RWL Rep: Kilkenne >Larrusus Deathspear >Wolf Snare >Admin: The Lady Shael >Admin: wolf bite >Admin: Retto

We have our pres and all three admins on! OMG! Run away!
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Kilkenne

Heh. First time I could actually find time to post in the week...And you caught me =P

The Lady Shael

Isn't it great to have active admins? ^_^ I was thinking that earlier because we were all on earlier too. And Kilk's finally here.  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Gen. Volkov

W00t! I caught kilk! Heh. Cool though.. swimming been keepin yah busy eh?
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Ashyra Nightwing

Not ALL the admins...

Someone should get Stormclaw and drag him by his ears back to RWL. Then we could poke him with sticks for being away for so long.

Yay for active admin-ness!

RazorClaw

Quote from: Gen. VolkovW00t! I caught kilk! Heh. Cool though.. swimming been keepin yah busy eh?
I caught him when he hadn't posted for like 10 months... Also, "I caught Kilk!" is trademarked by myself. Use it again, and I shall sue you. Which I can do for free, as my parents are lawyers.  :P  

Peace Alliance

RazorClaw

That's what, $85? Bah, nothing compared to the money I'll get from... volkov, how much per year do your parents make? Or, a less personal question, are you rich?  

Gen. Volkov

I can say it with all legal rights, because Kilk himself said that I had, and therefor your trademark has no legal bearing on the matter. Am I rich? No. Am I well off? Yes. But otherwise its none of your business Razor.. cause you ain't getting any money! :P  

RazorClaw

*sues Volkov* You could have said, "I found Kilk online" and that would have been fine, but you used my term, "I Caught Kilk!" (w/ the little tm thingy at the end), and therefore it is trademark infringement. *falls and injures himself on Volkov's property so he can doubly sue him*  

wolf bite

*Hands out business cards*

Wolf Bite, esq
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Gen. Volkov

LOL. *Hires Wolf bite before Razor can* I didn't TM it! And KILK said I caught him! THose are his EXACT words. So its NOT copyright infringement to quote someone else. Especially when that person is the said found person!  *Looks to his lawyer, Wolf Bite for confirmation* *Upon his advice, brings a countersuit against Razorclaw* *Puts pillows around property* *Sues razorclaw for ruining his pillow*

RazorClaw

Yeah, well I could put "I just did it" on a sign, and if you put up one in response that said, "Just do it!" Nike would sue you.

Gen. Volkov

But thats not the same thing at all!

Oscar The Great

here are some random slogans:

Im loving it(Mcdonalds)

Show us your crack(Nobers they repair windows and they got a funny  advertising song)

Hey you said 'I' I maid that word up I'm sueing you *use's rubber band as lawyer*

I may be 11 but I no my legal stuff so there!
I am Oscar and I am in the Mystic clan my Empire s called Bladefang and is 536 in ordinary game
Prepare fore the faces
^-^ *-* #-# =) =( =$ =I