Ph33r Peace Alliance!

Started by Gen. Volkov, December 11, 2004, 06:50:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorClaw

Bloopinators. I've stopped playing seriously, though. After the thing with Aus I figured I'd quit. I hit my hallmark of 150B food at one point, though.  

cloud

ive never had that much, but didnt really need it. So far ive hit 3 trillion in cash thus far, but as of right now im kinda broke, lol
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Gen. Volkov

Wow.. nice. I'm not currently broke, but my high so far has been 500 bil cash. Right before I spent some to jump into the top ten for a day, just to see if I still could. Right now I have less cash than I than I would after a turn run because I bought land. But hey! Tommorrow I figure on making up to 1 trillion cash! *Is currently making negative food and cash*

Peace.. OK OK! SORRY! *Plasters signs that say "Worship Peace's l33tness" over razorclaw's signs*
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

RazorClaw

I'm plus 15 million cash per turn, and I can get 100B per steal, if I wanted to carry lots of cash around. *re-plasters his signs over Volkov's*

Juska

100B per steal?

Wow. Sacks only getting me 10bil......

Edit: Oh, ya I did have 1 trill cash and I didn't have a sheild, and you stole half my cash, no wonder......
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Nohcnonk

RazorClaw

What? I thought Steal read as "someone stole $blah from your treasury". How would you know whether I or someone else stole?  

Gen. Volkov

Not steal... SACK. Different story there. *Replasters his signs over razors*
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

RazorClaw

Sack reads as (this isn't a direct quote), "The Evil One #19 attacked you, getting blah land and destroying:blah and also destroyed blah cash and blah food". Steal is anonymous, I thought.  

cloud

you can look it up in your warlord info.  :P  
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Peace Alliance

QuoteSomeone stole $376,782,247 from your treasury!
but if you check warlord history, it will tell ya who it was.

Juska

Hey Peace, how many turns will it take for you to make back the money I sacked outta you this time?
Current Empires:

Peace Alliance

not many if i'm stealin from you...

anyone want juska's stats?

Riverpaw

Quote from: Peace Alliancenot many if i'm stealin from you...

anyone want juska's stats?
They would be helpful.
I got a nice set of sacks to almost no cash and little food.
I should learn to stop them.
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Juska

Current Empires: