Ph33r Peace Alliance!

Started by Gen. Volkov, December 11, 2004, 06:50:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

No Peace. Thank you teacher. I don't get it nohc... why would you even attack me, or Peace, or cloud? Sure we ar ebig land sources, but we are possibly the hardest to break. *Points to multitude of towers we all have* I mean sure you manged to break me for a bit, but you only got what 400k land? You would have been better off just buying it. You prolly wasted more money getting the troops necessary than you would have from buying the land, and lost more money when attacking when you could have been goldmining. And BTW... anyone who managed to get through an espy or leader attack, my huts weren't full because I built a little after attacking david. They are now though  :D  
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Nohcnonk

Oh no, it was very beneficial to attack Peace.  Rats did cost the least, by far I might add, and I used those rats to break many other people who had lots of land.  Since I already had the troops, breaking the rest was pretty easy.  I still have 300 mil of them, and will buy some more to attack later with.  Right now it says "You can buy 224,320 Acres for $144,753,903,591."  It takes almost the same amount to buy 400 million rats, and with a few more I can get between two and three million acres of land.  This also weakens my rivals very much, which is proven by all of you complaining. XD If I only bought land, you guys would simply take it all.  I'm already one of the few people that has lost more land than he's attacked for.  Tell me, why would I buy land when it's cheaper to attack people that already have it?

Gen. Volkov

Because it doesn't weaken us that much... and I'm complaing because I haven't touched anyone except David for a week now. I've had like 30 attacks on me and retalled not a one. All I'm doin is just sitting here. Being a tough nut to crack and such. And about the buying.. i cna get 550k for like 34 billion.. so I dunno whats up with that Nohc.

Actually no make that "You can buy 780,329 Acres for $63,490,005,147."
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Nohcnonk

Oh yeah... it's because I have so many leaders.  XD  I forgot Retto put that stuff into the equation...

My ratio's pretty killer right now, but it still costs a ton during a run.

Gen. Volkov

Ah. *Nod* I see. My ratio is currently down, mostly cause I have so much land thats not built on. Land costs to much to build. It realy really does. *Debates whether to drop it or wait for next run*

Peace Alliance

nohcs right, its better to attack people for it... and i wasn't complaining i was arguing!

cloud

*just went from 4.5million land to 2.3...having all that land suxors, lol.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

American White Boy

LOL, that was nice peace, you definetly do know your game...
Question is anybody good enough in this game to keep up with peace?
Or will i have to talk to my friend more to learn more to become better and get close to peace?
Even tho all of you should beable to break me very easily... oops did i say that out loud... but then again some of you are so pathetic that i could puke on your face, kick you in the A** and you would be like ummm what just happened, ummm did he spit on me, ummm i'm a retard, ummm can somebody explain this to me... umm ummmm ummmm
lol

Sign Off
      American General

Gen. Volkov

Right.. see most of us are no longer actually fighting that hard because of the condition sof this particualr set. I would really appreciate it if you would stop with the insults or I will give you an all American but(t) whooping on the forums and in the game. We don't take too kindly to this sorta thing around here. And yes, many are keeping up with Peace. It was just an impressive feat, and the title is sort of a joke anyway. So please settle down and try to become a better forum member.

Nohcnonk

Righto.  Shape up laddie.

RazorClaw

I'm just trying to build up leaders, don't give a (sorry, but I can't think of a word to use) about my net. I'm losing 16M food per turn.  

Peace Alliance

volkov stop trying to get people to stop worshiping me!

RazorClaw

*puts up signs all over the forums that read "Stop worshipping Peace, he's not THAT good"*  :P  

Peace Alliance

*starts wondering who rc is on turbo...*

cloud

if he's only losing 16 mil per turn...I doubt it matters much, lol.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...