Started by Nohcnonk, December 11, 2004, 04:30:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nohcnonk

Did the site change...?

Gen. Volkov

er what site?
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

windhound

this one :P

the underlines are gone from quite a few things ^_^
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Nohcnonk

Yeah.  It looks weird now. XD

Gen. Volkov

Oh.. I hadn't noticed.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Veranor

#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Peace Alliance

I NOTICED TOO!

and i asked retto if he changed something....and he didn't respond and that sbecause THEY'VE GOTTEN TO HIM!!

we must rise up and rescue retto!

umm.... later, 'cause star treks comin on in 10

Nohcnonk

Star Trek? XD

Arguia Zsah

*pulls out a sword*

I am not afraid to rescue our galliant admin! I shall save the universe! I don't watch Star trek! :lol:  

Peace Alliance

erm.... me... neither... thats right... yeah, stupid star trek! only nerds watch that stupid show! i totally DON'T watch it!

erm...

so! off to save our mighty admin! *pulls sword out quickly accidently stabbing Arguia in the heart*

umm... maybe we should jsut let nohc save him *sits down to read*

The Lady Shael

Hehe. ^_^ I was meaning to tell you guys in some post, but that was me. I just removed the underlines from the links, which was actually something I've been meaning to do for a while. I think it looks cleaner and easier to read. For instance, we now know Arguia's name is "Arguia", not "Arquia".  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Trident

I didn't even notice.  Proves how much I hang out here  :D

It's a good thing I never agreed to being an Admin.  

The Lady Shael

Being admin is fun. ^_^ Except for certain times. Then you just want to crawl under a rock and die and wish everyone else would die too. But it always bounces back. This is a happy time for admins.  :)  There's "Tranquility Season" and "Chaos Season".  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Gen. Volkov

Hrm... Maybe its cause I don't have it set to the new color scheme or something.. but everything looks the same to me.