Mercer Quotes!

Started by Peace Alliance, December 09, 2004, 01:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

Mercer is my politics teacher. He is by far one of the dumbest most intolerable people i've ever known, and that includes Razorclaw (lol, jk rc)

So, to get myself through the day, i often make notes of the rediculas things he says. in my boredom, i've actually typed them out, and i just made a webpage about it.

Mercer Quotes

check it out, its pretty funny!

Wolf Snare

roflmao!

!!!!!!11

1111111!!!!!!!!!!ONEONE!!!!!!!11111111ONE11

seriously though.. I read the whole thing.. I cannot believe the nerve of this guy! what an... IDIOT
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Wolf Snare

lmao

you are going insane though, peace..

I reread that last paragraph ..  :lol:  you need some sleep.

this guy sounds so infuriating though! :P  
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Peace Alliance

lol, he honestly drives me nuts. i mean, talk about raising my stress level when they guy in charge of a mark that determines the rest of my life is a total nutbar!

i should also mention he's being fired, partially because of my many many complaints to the principle. so at least i know taht if he decides my future, that i actually have some power over his to! i still have to put up with him for the rest of the semester though  <_<  

Aqualis

"... anything after the famous rapper Bob Dylan ..."

LOL, that was funny.

You say this guy teaches things? Are you sure?
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Peace Alliance

"bob dylan was one of the most influencial rappers of the 60's"

i left that quote out because i don't have the date, but it is certainly a funny one. kind of reminds me of his martha stewart quote and how he can say things that are completely wrong with 100% sincerity and conviction

Juska

He reminds me of my english teacher, except he only reads from the textbooks so he can't say things quite so stupid.

"Everything had to be written by candle" that one's my favorite.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

windhound

^_^  amusing Peace
what's even more amusing is that you took the time to make a site for it :lol: I like the layout though ^_^  

ah yiss, and Dylan..  what a rapper..  I just pulled him up on iTunes..  somone has ~3 of his CDs..  he's categorized under Folk-Rock..  seems a very good spot fer him..
did he write the Watchtower song? I've heard another artist's rendition of it and I liked that one much much much better..  the recording on iTunes..  some sort of stringed instrument makes a screech that hurts...  *puts back on Bad Company*

but eh, it could be worse Peace..  much worse..  you could have a droner that just reads from the text and thus never said anything interresting..  

A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

The Lady Shael

Wow. Yeah. It's a conspiracy. It must be.  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Peace Alliance

he's a droner alright. since he spouts 100% none-sense 100% of the time, its IMPOSSIBLE to actually follow him, so its basically me just sitting there for 75 minutes wishing i had something blunt to throw at him...

Aqualis

I take it your chair is attached to your desk somehow?

~the mighta awualis

Nohcnonk

Sounds like a cool teacher.

Peace Alliance

Quote from: AqualisI take it your chair is attached to your desk somehow?
.... yes?

Aqualis

Err... there should have been a quote to go with that post, so just ignore it.

~the mighta awualis

Gen. Volkov

LOL, nice. I've had some like him though my worst also determined my fate, and her favorite word in the world was M'kay. I once counted out of boredom, 302 times in one 55 minute class period. That was high school calc. Nowadays I have another gem. Not quite as bad, but sometimes seems to grasp concepts worse than I do, and she's TEACHING me. She is also fond of the phrase "and things of that nature." Bugs the (hades) out of me, also cracks me up because I keep thinking of Arnold, the Governator, when she says that, cause thats a favorite phrase of his too. Very funny Peace, though one thing was he talking about Lenin the Marxist/communist who sparked the Bolshevik revolution in Russia? Cause you spelled it wrong if so. This Mercer definitely reminds me of a few teachers I've had in the past though. Nice site.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES