Started by wolf bite, December 07, 2004, 01:31:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf bite

And a happy Sweet 16 to you ?

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Vengerak

A happy birthday to Shael, and a friendly warning to those of you living in Florida to stay off the roads.

Peace Alliance

i would suggest we have a party... however after the loren party i'm a wee be soar  <_<

heh, happy b-day miss shael.

Aqualis

Happy Birthday, Shael.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

The Lady Shael

*is so incredibly happy* Yes, let's have a party, that would be so cool. Thanks everyone! Oh Raine, have a little faith. I've only run two red lights so far,(I swear, I had no control, the yellow light was just too quick) and only scared one construction worker. (I was going a /little/ bit too fast and he got scared and leaped off the road)

We were doing cat dissections in Anatomy today, so my teacher got the whole class to sing 'Happy Birthday' in meows. o.0 I can't say I've had that sung to me before.

But the awesomest thing is that I have a new cousin today! It's a girl, and now she has the same birthday I do. How totally completely uber-awesome is that?

The funny thing is that I felt 16 yesterday, but not today. I'm going to spend all afternoon convincing myself I'm finally 16.  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Aqualis

Quote from: The Lady ShaelThe funny thing is that I felt 16 yesterday, but not today. I'm going to spend all afternoon convincing myself I'm finally 16.
I have the same problem. It usually takes me about two months to consistently remember how old I am after my birthday.

I feel sorry for the construction worker.

~the mighta awualis

windhound

two red lights and a construction worker down
not bad..  make sure you hit a mailbox and get stuck in a ditch, thoes are the most fun ;)  avoid the trees though, the squirrels get very mad if you hit their tree ^_^

happy b'day  :lol:  
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Peace Alliance

just so you know, mail men are woth 10 points  :D

old ladies with strolers are a clean 50 points too, but its so rare that an aold lady has a baby O.o

Sonoras

Lol, I was checking to make sure you had a b-day topic and if there wasn't one I would make one but there already was one and....and...and...

You seem very....happy to be 16.

Happy birthday!

Wolf Snare

Happy Birthday!

poor kitties..

*clears throat*

Meow meow-moew moew meow-meooow!
Meow meow meeeooow-meow Shael!

ahem.. Yes. Happy Birthday!

Bring on the celebrations! Happy Birthday ::hats::  Happy Birthday ::hats::  Happy Birthday ::hats::  :toast:  
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Menatus

You were disecting CATS!?!? How terrible!

But happy birthday anyway XD

meow

Nohcnonk

Riverpaw

Don't worry. It's normal to be in denial of your age. Not because it's wrong, but simply because having an age that doesn't change much is more convenient.

Still 13, but I think math begs to differ.

Well, that's my pathetic attempt at humour.

Happy Birthday ::hats::

Happy birthday.
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

RazorClaw

That's because we are already engaged in insecurity about how smart, handsome, strong, clever, good-at-video games, popular, and old we are. Happy B-Day, Shaek!

Aqualis

Quote from: RazorClawShaek!
Are you sure?

Happy Birthday, Shael.

Err... I said that already.

~the mighta awualis