Tis Shael day

Started by wolf bite, December 07, 2004, 01:31:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

Happy birthday. I will be sure not visit Florida for many many years to come.  :D  
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Ashyra Nightwing

Happy Birthday! I hope that ye have a fun and muchly spiffy time and that ye get lots of cheese. Mmm, cheese.

*gives Shael a car made from cheese* Well... if she crashes into anyone with it, it won't hurt as much. Mwee.

Arguia Zsah

True, but it won't last long... if you get to FLorida soon that is!

Happy B-day Shael!

*goes and finds rock again*

Guthorm Swordmaster

Happy B-Day!!!!!

Uh-Oh I'm on holiday in Florida in a year,Or is it 2 I'm not sure...

Happy Birthday anyway.

Vengerak

Quote from: Ashyra NightwingHappy Birthday! I hope that ye have a fun and muchly spiffy time and that ye get lots of cheese. Mmm, cheese.

*gives Shael a car made from cheese* Well... if she crashes into anyone with it, it won't hurt as much. Mwee.
"Girl Leaves Big Yellow Smear In Wake Of Car, Whereabouts Of Dog Unknown".

Sounds like a jolly little celebration, Shael: meowing the tune to "Happy Birthday" over a workbench of multilated felines.

...hope you got something nice, anyway.

The Lady Shael

Yep, well, I'm happy. I got 8 CDs (I think my friends were horrified when I told them I didn't have any CDs, so they solved that problem rather quickly), $35, a portable DVD player, and position of godmother to my new cousin. ^_^ Doesn't that rock? She's my goddaughter and my cousin, and we both have the same birthday. Well, it wasn't really a birthday present or anything, but I learned it yesterday which was my birthday.

And our cat wasn't as bad as some of the other ones. A girl in my group kept insisting it had no eyes, but the eyelids were shut, so we really couldn't tell. The cat next to us had its eyes open and its tongue was sticking out to one side and it had such a horrible grimace. *shudders*

But yes, I had a great birthday. Except I spent the entire evening up till 2 am because of an AP English research paper on the pros and cons of oil drilling in the ANWR. That wasn't fun. But I listened to my many CDs, so that kept me partially sane.  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.