Hmm

Started by Ereptor, December 06, 2004, 11:41:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

windhound

...it /could/ be resolved without war...
but I'd rather watch a war than a peace treaty :lol:
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

wolf bite

Hey, would someone got to the counter and get me a soda?

I have fought against both sides, and know them well, should be fun.

*Starts making bets.*

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Gen. Volkov

Ereptor, if you truly didn't want a war, then you wouldn't be upset over 11 attacks. You just wanna fight and you know it. And know your scared you'll lose and lose face and are trying to back out. Woof will not be threatened bullied or otherwise controlled through means of force. However if you truly want a peaceful resolution Ereptor, I give two choices. Join us or fight. I am making no treaties or alliances because to do so would be to deny ourselves land. Or you could just not attack us, and have a sort of truce, where land grabs are OK for both sides. That would put you the same as everyone else. And you wouldn't get mauled. And we wouldn't have to waste the resources necessary to maul you.

And Peace, I correct all grammar for I am the gramminator! Mwhaha!
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Ereptor

Your giving me choices?  Lol.  *rolls on the floor laughing*  

Your under estimating me.  I could care less if you kill me.  All i can tell you is that i am going to take at least one of you down with me, "IF" I go down at all.

My terms are simply this.

Unconditional Surrender from woof.

The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Gen. Volkov

HAH! *Laughs at his terms* Like that will happen. And we are as prepared to die as you are. But we WILL kill you. There is no if about it. After all I just got through saying you think I'll surrender?? You must be joking, that just annoys me. I gave you an option out, this was your choice. So these are my terms.

DIE!
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Juska

Read the topic now - guess it's war neway.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Peace Alliance

right... killing the clanless ereptor... good luck with that

and whats so wrong about complete surrendering? you agree to ereptor that he wins... then go on to play as usualy... how's that any different from forgetting the whole thing all together?

not that i want to stop you, i wanna see the fight..

(btw wolf snare ereptor said you smell)

(btw ereptor, wolf snare said you mamma is ugly)

wolf bite

Peace, shhhh, don't tell them how easy it is to get out of this, I want to see the fight. had paid top cash for good seats.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

windhound

*rummages in pockets*
ah well..  geuss I get lawn seats
unless Neo wants to get invovled, then I get frontline ;)

Ereptor should join a clan to make it more interresting
lessay wrath, then we can get a big clan war going..  :lol:
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Guthorm Swordmaster

I have got to see this.Or you can join Blades I kinda want a war.

Gen. Volkov

LOL. Yes I realize that a kill of a clanless dude is hard.. but it can be done. And would you surrender completely Peace? Didn't think so. And of course you wanna see a fight, reg is getting boring.

Holby

Yup, it can be done if they're inactive.
I will not deleted this

Nohcnonk

Well, I'm fine since I'm in Wra?h. ^_^ Have fun.

RazorClaw

*yawns* Rather dull...  

cloud

Wrath *yawn*...fun stuff...

*As a former member of BA join's windy on the lawn seats*, lol...
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...