Hmm

Started by Ereptor, December 06, 2004, 11:41:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ereptor

Justification for war.

First 11 attacks happened and these messages where regarding it....

Sun, 28 Nov 2004 17:02:04 -0800From: Juskabally (#49)
Hey, you trying to hold that land? If you are I''m gonna have to try and break you, if your not tell me how I can help your run or what troops low on so I don''t kill many.

Sun, 28 Nov 2004 18:26:19 -0800From: Ereptor''s Raiders (#50)
i think 11 attacks is a little more than enough; and trying to help me on my run?;....i suggest you do something to repay what you have just taken or face the consequences. i have no enemies yet this round, don''t become my first.

Mon, 29 Nov 2004 06:09:45 -0800From: Juskabally (#49)
Sorry Ereptor, but you were the only one with decent land I''m not allied with that wasn''t online. Someone would ahve hit to around that point anyways.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok so if someone tells you that 11 attacks is overboard and that you will become their main focus of attacks if you continue, don't you think you would not attack?

Well not if your juska.  Below is at least 15 more attacks unprovoked attacks.   I have never attacked him more than 6 times.  This is my justification.

Sun, 5 Dec 2004 14:44:56 -0800 Juskabally (#49)
Clan: Woof Ereptor''s Raiders (#50)
Clan:  Guerilla Strike
5 Acres

Sun, 5 Dec 2004 14:44:54 -0800 Juskabally (#49)
267 Acres

Sun, 5 Dec 2004 14:44:50 -0800 Juskabally (#49)
382 Acres

Sun, 5 Dec 2004 14:44:48 -0800 Juskabally (#49)
486 Acres

Sun, 5 Dec 2004 14:44:46 -0800 Juskabally (#49)
459 Acres

Sun, 5 Dec 2004 14:44:43 -0800 Juskabally (#49)
40 Acres

Sun, 5 Dec 2004 14:44:41 -0800 Juskabally (#49)
412 Acres

Sun, 5 Dec 2004 14:44:39 -0800 Juskabally (#49)
228 Acres

Sun, 5 Dec 2004 14:44:37 -0800 Juskabally (#49)
536 Acres

Sun, 5 Dec 2004 14:44:35 -0800 Juskabally (#49)
550 Acres

Sun, 5 Dec 2004 14:44:18 -0800 Juskabally (#49)
363 Acres

Sun, 5 Dec 2004 14:44:16 -0800 Juskabally (#49)
466 Acres

Sun, 5 Dec 2004 14:44:14 -0800 Juskabally (#49)
447 Acres

Sun, 5 Dec 2004 14:44:12 -0800 Juskabally (#49)
136 Acres

P.S.  You don't want the fight?  You basically give me no choice but to defend myself from your onslaught or risk being taken advantage of.  I will not stand by this two faced forum posts and your in game aggressiveness.  
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Gen. Volkov

Ok ereptor. Early in this game I gave you the chance to join woof. If you would check your in game messages you would see this. If you wish to join Juska will stop his attacks. 11 attacks in not excessive anyway. 15-20 attacks is excessive. So Ereptor if you still really want to fight Juska you will have to fight the rest of Woof too.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Ereptor

Oh believe me i am prepared to fight all of you.  You have not seen nothing yet.
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Gen. Volkov

Ok then. My offer is withdrawn. Conisder yourself at war with Woof. And the correct grammar is you haven't seen anything yet.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Wolf Snare

*glare*

So be it.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Peace Alliance

heh, its quite evident that you guys are just bored and wanna start somethin up. not that i'm complaining.

how DARE you correct peoples grammar volkov! from now on your my SWORN ENAMY! You shall rue the day you corrected someones greammerr i'm telling you now!

heh

windhound

actually, it's "you aint seen nothin yet" ^_^
southern people rock

*watches Ereptor vs. Woof*
*shrugs*
*turns away from carnage*
*pats BA*
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Nohcnonk

*attacks, Windy* :lol:

*get's attacked back by BA and Woof*

Wolf Snare

Quote from: Peace Allianceheh, its quite evident that you guys are just bored and wanna start somethin up. not that i'm complaining.

how DARE you correct peoples grammar volkov! from now on your my SWORN ENAMY! You shall rue the day you corrected someones greammerr i'm telling you now!

heh
*shrug*

It should be evident that I stand loyal to my cause. If anyone truely wishes to disrupt our developement in the game, I am obligated to fight them to the best of my ability. I'd rather go about things peacefully, but this is the way things must be.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Holby

Quote from: windhoundactually, it's "you aint seen nothin yet" ^_^
southern people rock
Al Jolson's original signature phrase. He was the first guy to make a talking movie, cut the first LP, and then sell a million of 'em. Was known as "The World's Greatest Entertainer".
I will not deleted this

Peace Alliance

Quote from: Wolf Snare
Quote from: Peace Allianceheh, its quite evident that you guys are just bored and wanna start somethin up. not that i'm complaining.

heh
*shrug*

It should be evident that I stand loyal to my cause. If anyone truely wishes to disrupt our developement in the game, I am obligated to fight them to the best of my ability. I'd rather go about things peacefully, but this is the way things must be.
What? no you wouldn't. Peace sucks, you know that. War is fun, its the point of the game! don't kid yourself, your here to fight thats the purpose.

Neobaron

Dont take is personally Nohc...    i only gotcha 9 times and i didnt even sack once =-)

I dont know about Woof's attacks...

---

If i have bothered you Ereptor, it is because i remembered 9 unanswered and unprovoked attacks from you a few days ago...   i only took 5-7 if i remember correctly... =-D

---

BA? is a peaceful clan, and i have no affiliation with anyone outside of my clan....... Dont bother us, we dont bother you.

---

And yes... suth'urn people /do/ rock. *crosses arms and nods slowly*  
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Wolf Snare

Quote from: Peace Alliance
Quote from: Wolf Snare

heh
*shrug*

What? no you wouldn't. Peace sucks, you know that. War is fun, its the point of the game! don't kid yourself, your here to fight thats the purpose.
hehe.. In the right circumstances, you know I can't resist a nice war.. It lightens my mood. ;)

But at this instance, I do not wish this upon Woof. I am in protection, and none of us have really developed yet. Though apparently war is upon us, and we must fight it out. Ereptor will fall.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Ereptor

I don't want a war either, but neither do i want to keep getting hit when i down to 1800 land.  I am a known player that is not always popular and to defend myself i do what i must.  Believe me this will not be easy for either side.  
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Wolf Snare

perhaps we are jumping to conclusions? I'd like to think this can be resolved without war.  
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)