1.2 million down

Started by Deathclaw, December 05, 2004, 06:53:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deathclaw

In the attempt, you lost:
1,210,741 Rats
Glory, Glory, Man United!

cloud

meh, 1.2 million rats isnt very much... 100 million is on the other hand :)
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Deathclaw

Quote from: cloudmeh, 1.2 million rats isnt very much... 100 million is on the other hand :)
1.2 is a lot to lose. It is a small portion of my rats, but a lot to lose nonetheless.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Riverpaw

1.2 mil? That means you have 30 mil ish?
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Yellow Eyes

Yea, that's been happening to me too, but oh well, it's ok with me.

Riverpaw

I'm assuming rats are cheaper than skiffs by more than I expected. A mil ish skiffs is all I have.
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Nohcnonk

You held your defense and your enemy was repelled, but you lost:
342,685 Rats
You managed to destroy:
1,229,592 Rats

Hehe.

Veranor

Quote from: Deathclaw1.2 is a lot to lose. It is a small portion of my rats, but a lot to lose nonetheless.
It's percentage based.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

cloud

i think its amusing that ur trying to brag, seeing as you could be broken with 100 stoats, Nohc.
:P  
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Nohcnonk

Hehehe.  Well I had 400k towers...

We should have a rat killing contest. XD

Gen. Volkov

No. We shouldn't Nohc. That would be ebil. LOL. Actually I need something to do with this several hundred thousand acres of land I just attacked Sh0e for. I know! I'll build huts!
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

sh0e

psh.. chicken feed

You managed to destroy:
3,132,837 Rats

Peace Alliance

yeah, like vera said its percentage based, so more you have - more you lose. plus, with rats you'll have the most casualties.  

Holby

Quote from: VeranorIt's percentage based.
We had a discussion on this a while ago. The percentages are, or at least were, as given in the game guide, wrong. I lost 153 mil rats in one attack one round of Turbo even though I only had 200 odd to begin with. That hurt. Can you explain the correct math, please?
I will not deleted this

wolf bite

Enemy losses   Your losses
Rats   0%-8.05%   0%-14.5%
Weasels   0%-7.3%                   0%-12.85%
Stoats   0%-6.75%   0%-7.88%
Skiffs   0%-5.55%   0%-6.5%

Then it seems the power of the attacker comes into play, and your weakness if you have low health.

Multipiers to the loss percentages
Your troops 1/((Offensive_Points/(Defensive_Points+1))/1.25)
Enemy (Offensive_Points/(Defensive_Points+1))/1.5

But then again, I have seen more of a loss even at 100% health when I feel the attacker barely won.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles