L.L. Scouting (#12)

Started by wolf bite, December 05, 2004, 12:03:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorClaw

I think I'm permanently going indy. A guy just attacked me a bunch and I murdered the (junk) out of him, and it was SOOOOOOO fun!  

Nohcnonk

So you're going indy because...?

RazorClaw

It's fun, and I feel like it. I like murdered, spying, etc. I've seen the light.  

Nohcnonk

...You mean you're gonna leader mass? XD

You said indy...

cloud

yea...nohc's right. You don't do any of that when ur indy...
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

RazorClaw

Quote from: cloudyea...nohc's right. You don't do any of that when ur indy...
I thought that's what indy meant... Or is indy like food-massing?  

cloud

Indy is when u mass markets, foragers. then u demolish those and build barracks and produce units that way, not by buying them. they usually only have 1 hut at a time so they have a nice ratio to raise defenses and prep raiders and such.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Gen. Volkov

*Nod* Indying is prolly what you used to do Razor. Its where you have massive amounts of troops, but very few leaders.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES