L.L. Scouting (#12)

Started by wolf bite, December 05, 2004, 12:03:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

AH! So that's who it was! *Knows who windy is in Turbo* I logged on to see that, almost decided to pwn him, but changed my mind. Very happy I did too. Cause attacking for all that would take far more turns than just buying it. W00t!
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

windhound

*is glad you didnt hit me too*
I would have been forced to kill you ^_^

besides, I needed the land to recover after what Death did to my leaders..  *kicks Death*
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

RazorClaw

This is the first time I've leader-massed, so I'm not doing too well... But it's fun, anyway.  

Gen. Volkov

*Laughs* Kill me? Possibly. LOL. As to Death... its part of the game... but I like to kick things so... *Kicks death too* Razorclaw... what strat did you use before? I can give you some pointers on how to run a leader strat effectively.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

windhound

-.-
he took 1/2 of my leaders.  1/2.  that hurt much.
unfortunatly he was maxxed before I could do much damage back..  ah well..  
*pets skiffs*

I has many more now ^_^
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

RazorClaw

Quote from: Gen. VolkovRazorclaw... what strat did you use before?
Stoat-massing. Actually, usually stoat, rat, and weasel w/ training on 100% stoats, but since Wilcat was suckified...  

Gen. Volkov

Ah I see. So its been hard to adjust. *Nod* Ok well one thing to running leaders effectively, is don't build barracks much. If you really want to produce you r own troops, build up lotsa cash and food, then switch to barracks, but a better way is to just buy mercs. Also, steal as much as possible from other people. Its much easier than making your own money. :)

1/2 OOOOooo. OUCH! LOL I bet. *Looks at your 1.7 bil NW in turbo* *Is mildly impressed* *Pets leaders*

RazorClaw

I don't have any barracks. Huts, Markets, Tents, Foragers, and Towers.  

Nohcnonk

Markets?  Foragers?  TENTS?!?

*cries*

RazorClaw

Wolf Snare

1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

RazorClaw

Won't I have a horrible economy...? And that means I'm unable to buy land, through which I get net... I suppose I can simply steal from #12... But I only get to do it 4X per day.  

Wolf Snare

here, I'll help you.. sometimes it's hard to make the switch.. trust me though, even loot can support you easily.

just message me, #48 and I'll send you some cash to start converting. once you can get some loyalty and have full huts, it's much easier to raise your NW with food.. Having land will not be important as you will be rising rapidly off of waht you already have your land invested in. Remember not to get land hungry, just slowly raise your land as you know you can use and support it, otherwise you will run into trouble using your leaders. for any questions about this, just post them and one of us will get to answering it.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Nohcnonk

*wipes tears*

Thank you, Wolf.  I mean Snare. *sniff*

cloud

lol, yes leaders are fun....having 300 million troops to back them is even more fun  ;)  
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...