The RWL Dictionary...

Started by The Lady Shael, November 28, 2004, 05:41:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashyra Nightwing

Yay!

Smushle = see Stomple™ ... perhaps? Their meanings are very similar..

Aqualis

turbo: The Redwall: Warlords server that runs for one month, giving 5 turns every ten minutes. Various set ups include emporers rounds, clan rounds, no leaders round, and others.

I don't remember seeing that one in there. Maybe I just missed it.

-----
QUOTE (Germania)
Learn to use XHTML & CSS and you'll save a lot of time.[/quote]
I already knew CSS, but I spent about three hours this morning and taught(sp?) myself XHTML (only an hour and a half if you exlcude the time it took to learn XML, which was far simpler that I was lead to believe).
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

The Lady Shael

Haha, you're right, why did I make it an inline element in the first place? Well, it works now.

And you're right again, the Turbo definition wasn't up there, because...get ready for it...I couldn't remember the turn rate. >.< Shael feels so ashamed. But it's up there now. This is why I need you people to give me the definitions, because I haven't truly played the game for about a year, and I was never an expert at it anyway. So, more terms, please.

(Hey Ashy, what did Cafipubec stand for?)
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

wolf bite

Scringepaw?s day = A RWL holiday (June 8) celebrating all those birthdays that went unnoticed during the past year.

Massing = Building only one type of army, and a lot of those.

Strat = Short for strategy. The playing method that the player is using, could be how they build their land or how they use their turns.

Mercs = Short for mercenary. The amount of armies the player can buy.

Disable = When the program, or the Admins, have frozen a player?s account and the burden of proof the player did not cheat is on the player to mail the Admin.

Veteran = referred to a long time player, usually one that has been around over a year and a half.

Mentor = A more experienced player giving instructions to a newer player.

Spamicide = When a forum member, wanting to get gagged, Spams every topic on the forums.  (okay, Okay ... I just made that one up)

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Ashyra Nightwing

O.O It's not in my sig?

Er.. the Campaign that Forgot its Purpose but eats Cheese. ^.^

Menatus

XD this is great. I love random made up words. We're an odd bunch, aren't we?

Larrusus Deathspear

QuoteWe're an odd bunch, aren't we?

Speak for yourself
Jesus Is a LIE
One of my classmates remarked that I "emanate evil"
MY science teahcer thinks i'm a muslim extremist
The mormons came to my house and I told them I worship satan
My neighbour think that I perform evil rituals on my porch when i burn candles
maybe I should run for president......

Regular Era 2
#391 Slasssk Troopers
Regular Era 3
#92   Slazzar Ectalask
#214  Slasssk Troopers
Regular Era 4
#37    Slasssk troopers

Riverpaw

Quote from: Ashyra NightwingO.O It's not in my sig?

Er.. the Campaign that Forgot its Purpose but eats Cheese. ^.^
Campaign?
I was always told "Committee".
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Arguia Zsah

Nah, it's been Campaign for the last 6 months or so... though Ashy might have forgotten... :lol:

*runs before Ashy pokes self*

Riverpaw

Quote from: Arguia ZsahNah, it's been Campaign for the last 6 months or so... though Ashy might have forgotten... :lol:

*runs before Ashy pokes self*
IT'S STILL ALIVE?!
*gasp*
Ooh. I want to join.
(--someone-- told me it had died.)
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Ashyra Nightwing

Definitely Campaign. I can remember Beatles' old sig..

Riverpaw, if ye wanna join, you'll have to speak to the head of CAFI, which is....

....uh, I don't know. It was Holby a while ago, but I'm not sure now.

bjornredtail

What about indy... or whatever this stragity people keep talking about but I don't really know what it is.. (Is it the same a leader loot?)
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

Nohcnonk

Indy is basically using barracks, normally a lot of then.  Short for industry or industrial...

So when is Shael going to update it?  No one knows! XD

bjornredtail

Oh, a fancy term for what I've been playing all along...
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

The Lady Shael

Nobody knows....Shael's life is so mysterious...well, I updated it. ^_^

Been busy with so many annoying projects and I have exams this week and we're going to Canada this Saturday for two weeks, so I've been a little busy. I'll still hang around though. (Shael's going to learn snowboarding!)

And, uh, yeah. Just because I put Wolf's up there, doesn't mean you should start making up your own words. Spamicide has happened dozens of times, and we've never actually had a word for it before.

And keep up the good work! Terms like indy and mentor are just what I'm looking for! Any RWL talk to do with the game or forums that newbies wouldn't know about.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.