admin treachery

Started by sh0e, November 27, 2004, 09:31:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sh0e

so somehow turkey has achieved and maintained the impossible of over 115% leader hut ratio to move north twice and suddenly the admins have decided to spontaneously move it to crow race

i see your treachery admins.

wolf bite

A turkey turned into a crow?

Maybe it does not want to be a meal?

What are you talking about?

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

sh0e

meh i meant pilgrim

and somehow the losses seem to be less or my memory is failing me
it used to be a sudden nearly all leader plummet
i guess i was wrong about it being impossible
even tho i had failed with half my land grabbed

mole -> crow

Juska

I went Northlands shoe thought it was impossible, he(or she?) now knows it's not and therefore has nothing further to say.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

sh0e

Quote from: JuskaI went Northlands shoe thought it was impossible, he(or she?) now knows it's not and therefore has nothing further to say.
yes. juska has stompled my manliness.. my secksiness tainted.
>>woe is me

Veranor

Quote from: JuskaI went Northlands shoe thought it was impossible, he(or she?) now knows it's not and therefore has nothing further to say.
He got switched to a Crow somehow from Mole. But it's ok, he's back now, and oh btw, you're dead.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Juska

I see, well doesn't matter turns come fast though I'd rather liek to have my 60bil cash and 60mil net worth of troops back. I went clanned I got burnt no big deal.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

sh0e

Unknown T_STRING error

A Fatal Error Has Occured
MySQL Query Error (1054) Unknown column 'race' in 'where clause'
Command Line:
Revolt
Requires 500 turns,
625857 Officers, and
at least 75% health

so looks like retto doesnt like seeing me in first
so he goes and screws up the manage page and immediately switches me to crow
im almost suprised.

Retto

It's a bug - I forgot to eliminate Mole from the revolt options, so people have been switching to it and using its significant bonuses. I've switched them to crow to counteract their gains.

Now the only way to become a mole is to go underground and kill the mole.
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

sh0e

k

and you dont realize how much i have lost switching to mole
and how much i will lose and have lost having to deal with crow

Retto

You've had a 25% bonus to everything and four special abilities for most of your turns, I dare say you'll be able to cope.
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

sh0e

Quote from: RettoYou've had a 25% bonus to everything and four special abilities for most of your turns, I dare say you'll be able to cope.
four? theres only one special ability

anyhow thats besides the point.. i wont try to argue this any further as its your game/rules
but i have lost a significant amount to do this.. and am in a weak state

btw a lot (all?) of the other  ppl should not be inflicted with crow race
most of them had just changed
i should be the only one inflicted with crow

oh and i dont know if this is deliberate.. but the -25% cost is actually a handicap
it increases the cost of upkeep

sh0e

*realizes he should not be asking the questions originally here

anyhow if you think anyone needs to be crow to offset bonuses then just keep me crow
and change the others to marten or something
im the first one to discover it.. im the one in first.. and im the first one to try to make use of it

the others have barely skimmed using the mole

Peace Alliance

shoe you know its not hard to change out of crow... if you're having that hard of a time doing it with the amount of turns we're getting, then perhaps you should sign up for a mentor? heh, jk

sh0e

Quote from: Peace Allianceshoe you know its not hard to change out of crow... if you're having that hard of a time doing it with the amount of turns we're getting, then perhaps you should sign up for a mentor? heh, jk
eat me :P
ARGH

on a serious note the loss from changing races really kills me.. especially when im prepped for a run