Gah, it's getting annoying

Started by Menatus, November 26, 2004, 11:44:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Menatus

I know I'm just gonna end up being terribly wrong, but every time I attack a member of D.E. or D.E.2 I get knocked by Sparticus and Caesar combined, and it's always RIGHT after eachother.

21 hours ago Sparticus (#15) attacked you! Your enemy captured 125 Acres of Land and destroyed:
10,302 Stoats
You managed to destroy:
5,675 Stoats

20.9 hours ago Caesar (#16) attacked you! Your enemy captured 294 Acres of Land and destroyed:
10,553 Stoats
You managed to destroy:
3,789 Stoats

I mean, that's only a 2 out of the plenty attacks, but you see the date. And last era, I got a message by Caesar signed by Sparticus...and he said it was a 'pre-made' message...but there were spelling errors and stuff, and you think you'd change the name...I don't know. It's just annoying...the people who I attack (and I never over-attack) don't even retalliate much. Their numbers ARE 15 and 16, but you'd probably need to be really fast to do that. I don't know.

What I do know is I'm gonna end up getting yelled at by half the forum members or more for accusing them of multiple accounts and then cause a big ruckus and everyone's gonna hate me, so...but I already typed this up so whatever.

wolf bite

Yes, I also noticed some strange things about those two. They always seem to be on line at about the same time. They are the heads of their main clan and their sub clan. They seem to be using the exact same strategy. Caesar has a forum account, but only seems to post in their clan forum. Although I have not gone into their forum, I would find it interesting if Caesar only votes to reinforce what Sparticus says. Even more interesting if they write the same.

It may be wrong to outright say someone is a multi, but not bad to post interesting occurrences that would tend to indicate that they might be so that it can be further watched and investigated.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Guthorm Swordmaster

Ceasar is Sparticus' brother.

Nohcnonk

Yes, that's what we're all told...

No offense taken from suspicion. ^_^

Guthorm Swordmaster

Lol yea thats what he said to all of us.

Gen. Volkov

That's what he told me... though once I got a message from Sparticus that was signed "Caesar" quite strange. Maybe they are just brothers... but they both overretal for any attacks, and when they do hit someone they tend to hit hard.... like 15 attacks. Meh. I dunno.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Juska

Our policy for retals is steep, you hit us we maul(sp?) you or at least we try :)
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Ashyra Nightwing

Yep, you do like to smushle. That's fine with me, I'll just smushle back. :P

Kilkenne

Speaking of mauling of people...and D.E.

I'm about to go flatten their entire clan if they don't stop trying to beat me down, it's getting quite irritating...Quite irritating indeed.

Democratic my foot. One doesn't need to be democratic when they only have themself to vote with.

Brothers or not, I don't feel that it is right that they fight one right after the other...It's telling me that the brother who knows more about the game has 900 turns to use whenever maxed, despite if the other is technically playing or not...

Gen. Volkov

Yeah! Go Kilk! Flatten their dumb behinds.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Menatus

Fortunately none of them have good strats.

Nohcnonk

Quote from: MenatusFortunately none of them have good strats.
*pokes*

Well, I am quitting... but still. :D  

Menatus

Oh yeah, you XD ^_^ Just kidding.

Oscar

This looks like a job for ME*Horror music comes on*
ALL WHO STAND IN OUR WAY WILL BE DESTROYED

Oh Yeah im 11yrs old and NZ*=*

Gen. Volkov

Er Um Oscar, Look at the post dates. This is an old topic. They've already been flattened.