SNOW!!!!!

Started by Aqualis, November 24, 2004, 12:32:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aqualis

It's snowing!!!!!

This is the first time in alsmot 30 years that it has snowed before Thanksgiving. 30 YEARS!!!!!

And it's still snowing.

*bounce around with joy*

According to the weather we're supposed to get 4-6 inches. We usually don't get that much all year, let alone in one day. Usually everything (and I mean everything, tornados, lightning storms and whatnot) always goes around us. Or over us. Or splits and goes around. Or vanishes and reappears on the other side.

SNOOOOOOW!!!!!

*bounces more*
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Gen. Volkov

Its snowing here too. The lastest prediction I heard for my area was 6-9 inches by midnight.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

RazorClaw

We have 4 already. This is our fourth snow.  

windhound

*sighs*
send some my way!
yall dont need that much, all I want is 1 or 2 inches..  is that too much to ask?!
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Nohcnonk

We got INCHES of GOOD snow.  It's expected to stay cold for the next few days at least, too.  Hopefully we'll get more.  I'm in Michigan, what about you guys?

The Lady Shael

Oh hey yeah, it snowed down here too!

Not.

*sigh* And it won't. It's supposed to start getting cold tonight. But I'm sweating right now.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Juska

Snow? I'm still comfortable with just a t-shirt, and I live in PA global warming? I hate snow, the fun of playin in it has worn off and I don't ski/snowboard so the only thing it's good for now it getting me cold, wet and tired of shoveling it.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

IFman

It's snowed here for 15 seconds 6 years ago, that's been it for the last 50 years
I'm so tired of being lost in a world,
Where no one can find me.
I want to break free of the cage,
That has been enclosing me for too long.
I know that I am alone and no one will save me,
So I am to escape for myself.
I wander down a path,
That will go on for eternity.
I shall never reach the end,
I am trapped no matter where I go.
Though I finally manage to reach the end,
I must fight the monster inside of me to pass.
It is filled with so much anger, hate, and despair,
The only antidote is love, courage, and hope.
The three things I do not have,
And never will.
It is there that I give up,
I have nothing left but myself.
So I lay down forever,
Never going to get up again...as I fade away from all existence.

Menatus

Ooh, we got like 6 inches of snow. So me and some people spent like 3 hours making a giant snowman thing. Except its just like a big wall with 6 heads sticking out, and some have bodies. It's great, we got some pics XD. The cast is like, a rich old man, a gangster, Colonel Clink (or something) some kind of dragon thing (not by me) a creepy woman and a thing with a dunce cap.

Gen. Volkov

Indiana. We ended up getting like six inches. My dogs loved it.. but its already melting.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Nohcnonk

*wants to have a snowball fight*

Hey, this topic is so un-spammish that it could be in GD or at least UMD.

Trident

I'm soooo jealous.  I want it to snow!  GIVE ME MY CLOUD BACK!  Or else I'll have to tell B0ze that you stole it from me.

Arguia Zsah

*bounces*

Last weekend it actually SNOWED HERE!!!!

Ok, so it melted instantly but at least it Snowed! For 1 hour too!

Yay!

*bounces*

wolf bite

I think it snowed here once, I think it was 1890.

*puts toes in beach sand *

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

The Lady Shael

We were supposed to have a cold front like two days ago. *sulks* It still feels like summer. It's like 80 degrees outside. Hmf.  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.