commanders

Started by cloud, November 23, 2004, 06:05:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cloud

wasn't it not supposed to start until this weekend?
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Veranor

An accident I assume? Well either way it doesn't matter because everything is disabled.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Nohcnonk

You can sign up early but gameplay starts on the weekend.

Peace Alliance

you people really gotta start reading the ENTIRE commanders post  :rolleyes:  

DemonSlavers

tehehehehe i guess just people would sign up early to get first numbers and get an early start.  Right? :blink:  
allo i am Demonslavers.  Feel welcome to P.M me anytime

Aim: Babylocke991

Email: Lockedapimp12@yahoo.com

The # 1 Turbo Playa'

Peace Alliance

and so that its not so much of a surprise when commanders pops up and nobody knows what to do and they all rush to sign up without looking at races and stuff...

although we didn't change any races...

plus, hopefully it will increase participents, 'cause theres a petter chance people will notice it.

windhound

Save the Turkeys (#18)

please be kind to the fowl this Thanksgiving
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

DemonSlavers

oh ok, i didnt know that. lol now i do i guess.  But im really looking foward to this new commanders round.

The # 1 Turbo Playa'

Gen. Volkov

This should be quite interesting. Lets see how well I do when I don't sign up halfway through it.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

RazorClaw

Eat the Turkies #32.  

Boar the Fighter

Yay! I noticed it before it is over. :lol:  I /love/ turkey windy. I might have to eat you.  ;)  

DemonSlavers

i guess that's his own personal thanksgiving name :lol:  

The # 1 Turbo Playa'

Retto

Commanders will start at about 7:30 - 9:00 today, and will go to about 9 or 10 PM on Sunday. Sorry for the inconvenience.
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

cloud

"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

cloud

well it's almost 10:00pm, eastern that is...so um...yea...
-Kilk