My adorable kitten!!!

Started by Trident, February 16, 2003, 12:05:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deathclaw

My cat is the best! Your cats don't compare!
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Aqualis

My cat is king. It plays fetch, and bites, ... and scratches. Ummm... yes, definately the best. :D  
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Menatus

Mine plays tag! Yeah, he runs after me, taps me with a paw and runs away. Does YOUR cat do that? Huh? And I only got mine a month and a half ago and he's nice...(but he bites :P)

Trident

Stupid picture...it worked on another site...hmm...oh well, that was my avatar.

Mitya

I know someone who has a cat that weights nearly thirty pounds.
--Mitya Shostak

My signature was going to be original. Yes.

Warlord, Slava #14
Former Warlord, Mtsenskovite Army #227
RFFer and proud of it!

Dies Personae: http://diespersonae.no-ip.com

Menatus

I can't resist my cat's face, so I feed it a LOT. He's still a kitten and weighs like 10 pounds. he's getting FAT!

Aqualis

Yes, my cat plays tag. He weighs ten pounds.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Deathclaw

Quote from: MityaI know someone who has a cat that weights nearly thirty pounds.
I have two cats, and one ways 30 pounds... she doesn't over eat, either. It's weird.

General Austin

My cat is fluffy and weighs something or other pounds. She also snuggles in the covers with me. It's nice! She doesn't play tag, but she's one heck of a pettable pet!
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Mark

My kitten, Elly trys to bite feet off!  She hides at the botow of the stairs and jumps out to attack you, she's crazy.  She also has a brother that's really FAT!  :rolleyes:  
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

Deathclaw

My cat enjoys sitting on my bird cage and peering in at my frightened parakeets.

Menatus

My cat enjoys sitting on top of the mouse cage and scaring them. He only wants to play :P

He love bites a lot (bite and lick)....but it's not fun when it's my eye or forehead. But I still love him! Great kitty. He eats a LOT. And sleeps, too. He didn't play or anything today. Fat cat!

I want a cat!! I have gerbils but they're not nearly as fun...

Menatus

Just ask your parents A LOT. If that doesn't work, cry :P I was asking them for like 3 months before my dad caved into letting me have one.

Trident

Quote from: MityaI know someone who has a cat that weights nearly thirty pounds.
My friend's cat is so darn fat he can't even jump!  When he runs, it's so darn disgusting!  I can barely pick him up.  My friend's dog who should weigh 60 lbs weighs 189 lbs!  I'm half that amount!!!!  I have a kitty who went from 25 pounds to 6 pounds.  He's really sick  it's sad.  My thinest cat was 4 pounds, and very very cute.