Most Respected Promisance Game

Started by Death Eater, November 22, 2004, 06:09:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Death Eater

This is not a poll on your personal favourite promisance, its asking you what server has the best competition along with the best code.

If you have only played 1 promisance, don't bother responding
user posted image

Ashyra Nightwing

uh.. QMT, I guess - it has many more players. But RWL's players are a LOT nicer, which is why I only currently play RWL.

Juska

We just like to win, if you would have posted on the forums some, you'll find out were nice enough bunch.

QMT has a better code and better players, I'd know I've played everyone game on that list.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Gen. Volkov

I've too played every game on the list. I forgot why I hate FaF, then I remembered why this morning when I logged on to find I had been KILLED overnight. Of course half the blame for that lies on Beatles and the game, cause of the troop bug. But regardless, it still took many turns to kill me, and it still pisses me off. So there goes FaF, plus that game is easy provided you don't die. I was in the top ten by my second day. RWL is quite bit tougher, and a lot more respected. I like it too... because usually players are halfway decent too you. Except when they hit you down to 1K land from 7K the minute you come out of protection. So Happy I am running a leader strat..... The others are rather easy, except for QMT which is probably the hardest game to get ahead in that I have played. So for that I vote QMT.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Oscar

If my memory is correct there is a game like RwL ecept with goodbeats.But is was really cheapo because badger got +250% attack and it was super easy
ALL WHO STAND IN OUR WAY WILL BE DESTROYED

Oh Yeah im 11yrs old and NZ*=*

Nohcnonk

QMT, but I like RWL better. ^_^  Now if we could only get more people...

Guthorm Swordmaster

QMT for better  players I did manage to get first in both of the Non-Epicurus servers within a couple of days though and I held them for around 3days.Oscar I'm guessing you were Grimjaw over at TSOR,And the game you are talking about is called Warbands Of Mossflower.

Ashyra Nightwing

*gasp*

TSOR??? Is that place still alive? I was a moderator there once. Whee. But then I left.

Orcrist

I used to play QMT: the players there are really good. There is this one guy at Epicurus that is amazing, named like Emdeeka or something like that, but that's besides the point. RWL to me is more fun, but QMT has better players at the moment, simply because it has so many players. I like the RWL code better though, even though it has a few bugs. I like that each race is starting to become unique, making the game much more interesting.
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Juska

You held first for three days straight on QMT classic  GSM? If I may ask, what month what period in the month and what was empire #, because unless you were part of some great clan I seriously doubt it. If you reached first 3 times in the first weeka dn ahalf of that I can beleive, becasue all you have to do is gather land and you hit first until someone farms you.

Ya, Emdeeka kills on Epi, him and the huge amount of time it takes to play are the reasons I don't play Epi anymore.
Current Empires:

RazorClaw

I like the RWL code better, and it's more fun. If only we had more people...  

Holby

RWL does not have the highest quality of players. Easily outdone by most Proms. The RWL-look a likes are weaker. The original Proms are stronger.
I will not deleted this

Juska

Ya, RWL kinda reaches middle ground the average RWLer could stay top 30 at Valhall and they have a 150 person player base.
Current Empires:

Gen. Volkov

But couldn't the average Valhall player also stay in the top 30? I think the best measure is the best players at each game. Of course there is some adjustments needed, but I think that RWL's best could do quite well at any other prom game.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

wolf bite

Go Team RWL, go!

*Look for commercial endorsements, Threatens to strike unless we get bigger dressing rooms.*

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles