Started by DemonSlavers, November 22, 2004, 05:34:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DemonSlavers

allo i am Demonslavers.  Feel welcome to P.M me anytime

Aim: Babylocke991

Email: Lockedapimp12@yahoo.com

The # 1 Turbo Playa'

Gen. Volkov

Yes and posts like your last don't help.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Sonoras

Lol, well no one goes here as much anymore so it kinda fills up the forums.

DemonSlavers

hahaha general whatever there was no point in the posT

that is why you should go away again. <_<  

The # 1 Turbo Playa'

Gen. Volkov

In whose post? Your post? I know there was no point, but I thought perhaps you didn't. And you didn't even know me when I was here, so that gives you no right to say whether I should or should not leave. Also you're nowhere near as good as Holby at insults so don't even try. Besides Holbs was making a valid point, I was being a jerk in that topic. Oh and like I've said before, spelling, grammar, capitalization, and punctuation make great additions to posts. Where's Cal when you need her eh?
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Ashyra Nightwing

I think.. well, maybe there's a bit too much spam, maybe some of it is caused by me.. but if nobody spammed at all, where would the fun be?

DemonSlavers

yeh what ever you say you just need to be quiet cause i really dont even care ::disagrees::  

The # 1 Turbo Playa'

Sonoras

Shut up demonslavers, acting all big, aren't you?

TR spammed the most by-far.

Menatus

God, I hate this guy.

I don't know, DemonSlavers has spammed most of his posts away.

DemonSlavers

i bet you do and as i said i dont care?

L.O.L and Mentus dont say im such a big spammer, cause ill admit yes i am end of question, but you dont have to rub it in like yall :(

One more thing you say yeah he's a spammer and all this, but look you double posted just to improve your already high count.  Can you get a more spammish topic? Do you love me and how much hahahaha pathetic ;)

DemonSlavers my dear fellow,

I have received your mail requesting me to investigate whether you are spamming per the rules of the forum. I find that you are posting a lot. There is nothing wrong with being active. From the posts in the past, and the ones I just read, you were on topic in each post. You gave an opinion or a questing showing you had read the posts before yours. Although we like to see a bit deeper thoughts with more then one sentence, as many of your posts are, I don?t see anything wrong with them.

You asked me to post my decision on the matter, I will not, because I don?t think it is my job to get involved any further in this matter. However, if you wish to copy and paste this letter, you may.

Wolf Bite
(Admin Duties)

The # 1 Turbo Playa'

Gen. Volkov

Oh man... he'll just get worse now. It isn't just that he's spamming, even when he is on topic, its usually something inane. *Is really starting to get annoyed*

Aqualis

Quote from: DemonSlaversi bet you do and as i said i dont care?

L.O.L and Mentus dont say im such a big spammer, cause ill admit yes i am end of question, but you dont have to rub it in like yall :(

One more thing you say yeah he's a spammer and all this, but look you double posted just to improve your already high count.  Can you get a more spammish topic? Do you love me and how much hahahaha pathetic ;)

DemonSlavers my dear fellow,

I have received your mail requesting me to investigate whether you are spamming per the rules of the forum. I find that you are posting a lot. There is nothing wrong with being active. From the posts in the past, and the ones I just read, you were on topic in each post. You gave an opinion or a questing showing you had read the posts before yours. Although we like to see a bit deeper thoughts with more then one sentence, as many of your posts are, I don?t see anything wrong with them.

You asked me to post my decision on the matter, I will not, because I don?t think it is my job to get involved any further in this matter. However, if you wish to copy and paste this letter, you may.

Wolf Bite
(Admin Duties)
You remind of Bubble Gum Squad. Whiny little prik that was around for about a month quite a while ago. You're not as quite as bad as he was. But still, get a grip. It's not important, one double post isn't a big deal. Post count isn't a big deal. Stop complain ing about it. Stop whining about it.

And, incase you haven't noticed, this post is a year old. As in started last year. November 2003.

[EDIT: What? (snow ball) isn't a swear word. Now I've got to find a sutiable replacement. Then again ...]
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

DemonSlavers

Ok then why are you evening reading it, and posting in it?

The # 1 Turbo Playa'

wolf bite

Ah, we have to take into consideration people?s ages. Bubble Gum Squad was here 2 years ago in the very beginning, and was very young, he now posts under the name Sanoras, and is older (obviously), but still most likely much younger then you. And further he is Blood Wake?s little brother. (Hint, hint.)

We must keep in mind that our forum is based on the Redwall children?s books. Kids as young as 9 have visited us, and should be welcomed. Their writing ability is not up to those that are 14 that have had more school and they tend to use shorter sentences. But then the 14 year olds are not writing up to the level of the 18 year olds. The 18 year olds don?t have the education nor life experiences of the 24 year olds that post here. And many of those 24 year olds don?t have the wisdom of a person with a Doctorate Degree.

What I am saying is that some leniency should be given to younger members that have a want to be part of this community. Yes, we are a community! All should be welcomed, at whatever level they can post and express themselves with.

You are right that unless the topic directly affects a person, then a short post like ?Thumbs up to that,? is Spam at any age. Younger members should be encouraged to make longer, more thought out posts. Sanora posted above in this topic ?shut up,? which could have been better expressed in why he thinks someone is wrong. Likewise, Demonslavers sometimes makes a few emotionally driven short posts out of his many more thought out posts. But at least he shows he has some kind of grasp on the topic. Still he does need to find some better ways to express himself using more words that inspire others to post thoughtful responses.

I can not speak for the other Admins, but I will not inhibit the amount of a person?s posts as they attempt to be a bigger part of the community. I will also over look a small percentage of short posts by those I deem as being young, As long as they stay on topic and also make many more thought out posts then short posts.

What I am saying is that it is better for our community, ourselves, and those that are making short posts that we encourage them to grow as we set an example so that their abilities will increase. Thus making us a better place.

Wolf Bite

PS: The word that was replaced by ?snowball? is surly a major slang swearword. Although there is also a non-swearword meaning to the word, in the insulting manner you were using it the filters were correct.  
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Aqualis

LOL

That was the biggest mistake I could have made! I forgot which topic I was posting in.

This is your topic. The one you started a week ago. And you missed that.

I posted in it because I had something to say.

In response to wolf bite's post:

Bubble Gum Squad was annoying. Sanoras is not. He grew up. Demonslayer may, too, but at this point, he annoyes me.

I don't want him to leave, I want him to stop whining. That's it.

I'll have to research that last bit.

[EDIT:
(snow ball)
n.
a. The act of piercing or pricking.
b. The sensation of being pierced or pricked.
a. A persistent or sharply painful feeling of sorrow or remorse.
b. A small, sharp, local pain, such as that made by a needle or bee sting.
3. A small mark or puncture made by a pointed object.
4. A pointed object, such as an ice pick, goad, or thorn.
5. A hare's track or footprint.
6. Vulgar Slang A lance.
7. Vulgar Slang A person regarded as highly unpleasant, especially a male.
]
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis